Trades 2023 Round 3 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

Now I have Macrae, Darcy, Callaghan, Flanders, Ed Richards to deal with this week....

Anderson & Cumming to Daicos and someone prob Ziebell

Cumming out for Constable
Callaghan out for Setterfield

had an absolute stinker week, but hopefully holding kelly will be good in the long run. Just need him to start tonning up weekly.

Sheed to Day
Bruhn to Ziebell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage...

OUT - Rozee + Flanders
IN - Ziebell + Setterfield

Not a bad call actually. Stealing a march on dealing with Rozee might be the way to go to free up cash to get Naicos.

Early stage thinking Bont to LDU and McGrath to Daicos, but not sure if that's too sideways. LDU seems like he has a higher ceiling than Bont.
Great trades IMO. Still only round 2 so you can use them to fix up the team. No cows ready to cull yet.

Port have crows Syd WC saints north coming

Trading rosy for no good reason is insane

Same with Dunkley and JHF

There’s gotta be more problems in your team than those two

McGrath too. If I had him I wouldn’t trade him. I’ve got sic and why waste a sideways trade to change him

I got Naicos and Doch so defenders are solid fir a few weeks

Port have crows Syd WC saints north coming

Trading rosy for no good reason is insane

Same with Dunkley

There’s gotta be more problems in your team than those two

McGrath too. If I had him I wouldn’t trade him. I’ve got sic and why waste a sideways trade to change him

I got Naicos and Doch so defenders are solid fir a few weeks

If you have McGrath and neither Sicily or Daicos surely it's worth the upgrade?

If you have McGrath and neither Sicily or Daicos surely it's worth the upgrade?
Yes…Daicos is a priority if you haven’t got him

If that means McGrath gone and you haven’t got other glaring issues then that’s a smart trade now …not in two weeks time when his skyrocket price rise is too much to handle

Not sic though

McGrath Daicos Doch ..I’d keep that if that was me

Offloaded cumming for Day this week (which felt good). Really want to hold Anderson as it feels there's a big score round the corner but hes the weakest link in my midfield...
I'm most likely offloading Noah, just not getting used enough. Dewy made him an uncontested winger in a inside midfielders role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back