Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yes, it's another Season of RUCK Merry-Go-Round .....I hope you enjoy the ride .....not sure Cameron owners would agree with these sentiments

4c8b1c505d8a1f5aa7b8a0e441431f7f9c058097r1-480-270_hq.gif

Bowes, Day, Chandler, and even Yeo remain trade-in Options for Round 4 .....will Constable be back ...will new Rookies put their hands up

For me, Bailey Smith has over-stayed his welcome in my team .....looking at Jelly, Touk Touk and maybe Brayshaw ?

Calebs Shlong

Senior List
Dec 29, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve avoided any injury carnage so far, so that’s a plus. JDG 120 tonight helps too.

If I have no injuries I will likely downgrade Cowan and do something with Cumming if he fails to fire again this week.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Will consider something like Dawson > Day, if they score similarly this week, and then that would give me a 500K warchest to go shopping with over the coming weeks. Looking at doing some more downgrades so I can get a rook off the field, and then bring in a big dog like Oliver/Bray.

Corkintheocean

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking to punt Sheed next week. Have the cash to get all the way up to Laird. Doc also on the radar. Could also go Sheed>Anderson and Stocker > Stewart if he looks recovered and tons this week.

Ideally would like to get another bench rookie in to keep the cash gen going. Caminiti & Bergman top of the watch list.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Uwland to a breathing rookie (although his loopability might be handy)

Cumming > Naicos quite likely

No idea yet. Darcy, Newcombe and Young look like my biggest underperformers based on last week but all three have the potential to have good games this week and give me a lot to think about.

If any of them are poor again then it’s an easy choice.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
90% of the tiger board believes Nankasauras is as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

But he’s turning into a great fantasy junket barge of hit outs (40) and other wayward, irrelevant disposals.

Darcy > Nank

But Darcy will produce a blinder and I’ll change my mind.
Yeah just like the final last year got 100 hitouts to the other team. He’s the captain though so he will keep playing regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ll probably go JHF and Ridley both out, one up, one down.
Sicily and Kelly targets.
Will phillips could be a target too, do we think he keeps his spot with LDU and Simpkin returning ?

Need to fix the Uwland red dot too unless he comes back in.

dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
JHF, Callaghan and Constable.
Don't have any money in the bank, so will have to be a downgrade or sideways trade.
No idea who to get: Ziebell, Kozzi and Rachele are sideways options up forward, though Ziebell might require extra cash.
Constable to Michaelanney perhaps as not trading him means fielding Wilmot.

Exambolor

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
A few options I’m considering. Ash was gonna be a potential tradeout but he’ll stay after a great score.

Callaghan is an option and I have to fix Uwland. If Chandler is dropped next week when Kozzie returns maybe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back