Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
We’ll here we are ….. waiting for both the Day Tribunal Appeal & Team Announcements

Will Ginby overcome fatigue and fight his way into the team …. to help his WCE to another glorious beating
They need you Ginby !

Wilmot …. please …. you know what we require

Our DEF is in tatters ….. Doch to who ?
Are we going the mega expensive Dawson, or pods like Rivers, Rioli ….or the safe Stewart ?

So many unknowns this week …. and let’s not forget Witts possibly out again

It’s a round for the ages …. bring it on !

View attachment 1657846
The perfect scheduled times round. A certain poster will be happy with start times. GC vs Freo might catch a few people with Sunday team’s announcement.
Forgot to add about the vageries of Norwood Oval and Mount Barker Oval

Norwood , more narrow than GEEL’s Ground ….and with an 8 foot brick wall as a boundary on the western side
2 matches at the oval, will cramp the sides and certainly test game plans

Mount Barker …. who’s ****ing idea was to play in the windswept wilderness ?

Question - if we trade Doc out for someone else, and Day gets off, can we change it to Day after the tribunal hearing?
As long as both players haven’t played yet

Question - if we trade Doc out for someone else, and Day gets off, can we change it to Day after the tribunal hearing?
Given Carlton plays the first game, you have to trade Doc out before the game starts. Trade him to Will Day, and if the suspension stands, then you can update the trade and move him out for someone else. The most important part is to ensure Doc is traded out before the first game starts.

What time does night time start .

Blues game on at 7.40 .

Who goes first .

Day or Rohan .

They could at least do Day in the day time pun intended.
Day should go first simply because Rohan is an absolute spud and nobody cares about him anyway. :moustache:

Day should go first simply because Rohan is an absolute spud and nobody cares about him anyway. :moustache:

I'm hoping it gets upheld then it gives me a couple of weeks to get him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in Japan, climbed the summit at Mt. Inary - I was planning to shake my fist at the SC gods for my dreadful start to the season

After, climbing to the summit out of breath, I’ve decided to have a chat with the SC gods instead

They’ve said “patient grasshopper” and that my judgements are sound.
My SC scoring will improve dramatically, starting with this round - despite the carnage to my backline!

So, I’m ready for RD5 - let’s go :p
Kung Fu Fighting GIF

I’m in Japan, climbed the summit at Mt. Inary - I was planning to shake my fist at the SC gods for my dreadful start to the season

After, climbing to the summit out of breath, I’ve decided to have a chat with the SC gods instead

My SC scoring will improve dramatically, starting with this round - despite the carnage to my backline!

Kung Fu Fighting GIF
If you can, visit Matsumoto Castle, its about an hour on the shinkansen from where you are. (I Iive near there every winter)

If you can, visit Matsumoto Castle, its about an hour on the shinkansen from where you are. (I Iive near there every winter)
Lucky you!

Things are much cheaper than what I’ve remembered years ago when we were here last - stagflation?

Lucky you!

Things are much cheaper than what I’ve remembered years ago when we were here last - stagflation?
Yeh prices havent gone up in years. Check out prices of beer and saki in the supermarkets its degen paradise.

Forgot to add about the vageries of Norwood Oval and Mount Barker Oval

Norwood , more narrow than GEEL’s Ground ….and with an 8 foot brick wall as a boundary on the western side
2 matches at the oval, will cramp the sides and certainly test game plans

Norwood Oval is a :poo: hole. Only reason the games are being played there is because supporters can get a meal at one of the various restaurants on the Parade.

The ground at Mt Barker was only built a few years ago. The water will run from one end of the ground to the other if it rains heavily. But it is only North and Brisbane so no one will really care.

The ground at Mt Barker was only built a few years ago. The water will run from one end of the ground to the other if it rains heavily. But it is only North and Brisbane so no one will really care.
The ground is looking cherry ripe for Saturday - can't wait to attend the game in my home town
341114532_1307457526650013_4066223918509240312_n.jpg

Kung Fu Fighting GIF

Ain't you in Japan 🇯🇵.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back