Game Day 2023 Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 2,322 and went up 3,558 spots to 6,109. :cool::thumbsu:

Traded L.Jones > Michalanney and lost 28 points in the process making me lose a couple of my league matchups. FML! :(

Dawson and Stewart were great in's and I get to Roughy Laird back in this week for the LOLZ.

Won 4\9 leagues and the Colonel tells me that it's time to trade. F@rk off Colonel I was gonna trade anyways.

Team.PNG

up yours smile GIF by NRK P3

Still hanging at 11,750,000. So a long way off 12 million. I think the problem is Chesser and Constable being stuck on the bench in defence with no clear swap candidate and no growth, so there is a potential 200k plus lost there alone. I think that part of the team will hold me back a little. Had Michalanney in my team in the preseason, but swapped him out for Chesser. Ouch!

Also a couple of premos dropping back in value as well despite scoring well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a shocking start to the year. To all those BF members thinking of throwing in the towel, there's still hope! It's only Round 5...

I was 125,000th after round 1.

View attachment 1662855
View attachment 1662856

From what I can gather, the difference between around the top 30 percent, and the top 23 percent is barely over 100 points. Only takes one good score to climb right up again. It is closer than most people realize.

Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 10.28.19 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 9.42.04 pm.png

Highest score for the season with 2,303 and climbed 8.8k spots.

Not behd. Good soize.

The two down, one up premo upgrades enters it's second week after bringing in Stewart last week.

Will likely be targeting Sincs to strengthen my light DEF until Day returns off the bench next week. :moustache:

2258 for a season rank of 31,557.

Kind of average, still disappointed to lose 3 of my 4 league games - especially one by 9 points where starting Phillipou over Baker or a 102 by Pendles would've dragged me over the line. Remembering to put VC on Dawson rather than forgetting to loop altogether would've taken my score into the 2300s. So in a perfect world with my team I could've reached 2321, won 2 more league matches and been 2 points off another.

Oh and Cripps and Florent you guys can go get stuffed.

Rank 28,306 (from 49,036)

Great score but finished SBS with a limp (Bowes 66, Callaghan 72, Ginbey 51). No premos in play like most (Marshall Cogs Green types) to finish off.

Steady climb nonetheless.

Rocketed up the rankings to 64k :D
View attachment 1662755

Had a shocking start to the year. To all those BF members thinking of throwing in the towel, there's still hope! It's only Round 5...

I was 125,000th after round 1.

View attachment 1662855
View attachment 1662856

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 12.54.24 am.png

It really is amazing some years how bad you can start when there's just not enough trades to cover the injuries and you also managed to pick all the falling premo's. I was honestly starting to wonder whether I'd get a single par round this season.

Hopefully we've all burned enough trades to be vaguely competitive for a few months now...until season end when so many early injury trades/corrections start to bite hard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back