Captains 2023 Round 5 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

104.2 average over 15 games against the Dons apparently. Last 3 were 129, 83 and 153.
Could be good
Playing in Adelaide form? How does he go?
Think it's like 134 or something since 2018 too, plus he is an Adelaide boy, I'd rather Clarry if you have him though

But does anyone love playing against Draper? I haven't looked at the stats myself but this seems to be a thing.

Yeah, his last score against them of 153 was against Phillips. No Draper. So not really relevant.

Now that circumstances have led me to obtaining Oliver this week probably, Olipig into Roma looks the goods.

The added benefit to this approach is that my perma-VC Crippa will now get a 213

But does anyone love playing against Draper? I haven't looked at the stats myself but this seems to be a thing.

Witts is the biggest score against him this year at 108 (stats seem like he got overscored tbh), he kept Marshall, Flynn and Reeves/Meek down very low. So definitely seems to be a trend.

Not sure who to VC between Dawson and Laird

Given Carlton mids and their contested style I think Laird will be back to his 8 tackles a game so leaning towards him

Surely they put work into Dawson this week, his game last week was incredible

Marshall C given his playing against Mcstay and cant see them subbing him off this week

VC Oliver
C Daicos

Ross is smart and loves a tagger, but I don't think he can afford to tag Daicos, as they're relying on their small pressure forwards for goals.

Tom Green, small Norwood oval, wet conditions, Hawks, prefer if he was a VC option but worth a shout.

Tom Green, small Norwood oval, wet conditions, Hawks, prefer if he was a VC option but worth a shout.
If that kent clangers himself out of a good score again this weekend I’ll be sick.

He just needs to do the basics well, tries to often for the million dollar handball rather than hitting the obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver VC
Jelly C. Gotta take the punt with him if Oliver bombs. Hawks are ripe for a flat track bully to have his way.

Laird or Dawson VC, not sure yet. Thinking Laird. English probably keeps the C if needed.
Laird VC Thursday night
Touk Touk C Friday night if needed
Full weekend to bask in glory or drown my sorrows in alcohol. Win-Win either way ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back