Status
Not open for further replies.

Well what a fuuu round .

Bont C.

Miller ⚰🪦.
Pickett 💩💩💩.

Won all my games some how.

cat omg GIF

Wow what a day! Brilliant weather. Brilliant service. Brilliant comeback. An Anzac Special.

I’ve put in submission for adoption papers for baby Naicos. I just love the kid.

Rank 20,642 (from 28,343)
Continuing to trend in the right direction.

2303 this week and am now ranked under 11k.

24 trades left and now have what I think are 13 keepers with Ziebell and Setterfield as maybes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a day! Brilliant weather. Brilliant service. Brilliant comeback. An Anzac Special.

I’ve put in submission for adoption papers for baby Naicos. I just love the kid.

Rank 20,642 (from 28,343)
Continuing to trend in the right direction.

Why didn't you give the ball back to Langford ...Kent...:moustache:..

s**t week campaigners. :(

Only scored 2,059 and fell 2,919 spots to 9,028..😭

Won 4\9 leagues, lost a few close ones again. 😡

Bloody Oliver as captain killed me and had Phillips, Roberts, Wilmot spudding it up.

Starting to get pissed off losing so many close league matches and falling down the overall rankings every 2 weeks after I make a decent climb. 😧

Sad The Office GIF

View attachment 1670187Wow, certainly wasn't expecting a climb this week given all the carnage, but some poor sods must've just had it worse. In a decent spot rank-wise now, but certainly worried about my cash gen on the bench.
I feel like were gonna be side by side all season.

Whatever scores / ranks you post, I am usually shortly behind posting something very similar these past few weeks.

Screenshot_20230426_015822_Chrome.jpg

I too was very lucky for most of this round, until the one and only Kosi turned up on Monday night. Also was not expecting a climb up the rankings, and am pleasantly surprised with my overall ranking. Finally into the top 2k, now to break the top 1k.

After a spectacularly bad start in Round 1 (Laird C and Liam Jones) and a ranking in the 60,000s, I've managed to claw my way to just outside the top 1,000 with a 2170 this week. Time to get boosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back