Merrett $587 - BE 89 (next week)
Parish $557k - BE 116
Sinclair $546k BE 113
Neale $636k BE 90

Break-Evens & Upgrade Targets

1681686994824.png 1681687030522.png

1681687111050.png

Last edited:

Anyone let me know your thoughts im stuckk.
Opt1: Bring in N.Daicos, Edwards (wce), M.Roberts (means i have to start hollands & f.greene)
Opt2: Bring in M.Roberts, C. Jones, 520k remaining for anyone

Anyone let me know your thoughts im stuckk.
Opt1: Bring in N.Daicos, Edwards (wce), M.Roberts (means i have to start hollands & f.greene)
Opt2: Bring in M.Roberts, C. Jones, 520k remaining for anyone
Welcome to Big Footy!

Option 3 : Daicos, Roberts, Johnson.

C.Jones screams trap to me.

I'm going Ginbey, Long and Caminiti

to

M Roberts
and then C Jones and N Anderson

Thinking is, both have to play on field, I'm way behind the 8 ball (ranked 20k) and behind in cash leagues, need wins now! Jones will make some money and Anderson has the potential to be an M8 type, even if not showing it so far...

Using a boost this week to afford Sinclair.

N.Long > M.Roberts
O.Baker > M.Johnson
R.Ginbey > J. Sinclair

Leaving me with this. Not ideal to still have Chesser and Constable but the loop will be useful this week with Green out.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 2.52.40 pm.png

Really want Green out. Apart from round 1, his scoring was well below what I would like for his price, especially considering how much ball he was winning. The suspension really confirms it for me.

Considering Touk, feel like I've missed the Dawson train. Also considering LDU as a more affordable option with a high ceiling. I want Day next week so I'm wary of overspending.

Someone please tell me if this is a great idea or an incredibly stupid one.

Really want Green out. Apart from round 1, his scoring was well below what I would like for his price, especially considering how much ball he was winning. The suspension really confirms it for me.

Considering Touk, feel like I've missed the Dawson train. Also considering LDU as a more affordable option with a high ceiling. I want Day next week so I'm wary of overspending.

Someone please tell me if this is a great idea or an incredibly stupid one.
How many trades do you have left?

Too late to be getting Dawson in?
Can afford him with a boost. And the VC/C potential is really attractive.
Although just think there might be better value in Sinclair/Cogs/Parish fallen prices.
You are buying him at his peak. He's about $110k more than Sinclair for example, which is roughly 21 points. Do you see him averaging 21 more than Sinclair from here until the end of the season?

Too late to be getting Dawson in?
Can afford him with a boost. And the VC/C potential is really attractive.
Although just think there might be better value in Sinclair/Cogs/Parish fallen prices.
After Hawthorn this week, Adelaide have a very tough run. Collingwood (H), Geelong (A), StK (H), WB (A), Brisbane (H).
I hate to say it but they could very easily slide from 4-2 at the end of the weekend to 4-7 in five weeks' time.
Dawson has scored well so far, but they've won or been competitive in every match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No real obvious rookies this week, but want to start shedding one or two to keep the production line going.

Despite high breakevens, going to keep Ginbey & Mackenzie, as I still think they've got a little to go - especially the latter, as he was clearly stated as being rested last match. He's zero sub risk for Hawks & should score well. Need these boys on the field over your Oskar Bakers, purely as they're reasonably consistent rookies.

Top rookie for me is Matty Roberts - kid was a gun in juniors, has been around the squad, and hopefully just needs to put in a few games to make good money. It's a risk, but all rookies this week are a bit dodgey. Mulling Ned Long or Edwards, but the latter's price is putting me off.

I've so far avoided the carnage in the rucks, so healthy on trades, so wondering if I pull the trigger on Green to update to a proper premo.

INS: Matty "SubVest" Roberts, Touk Miller
OUTS: Oskar "Wildling" Baker, Tom Green

So long Baker - your 95 was a true north-of-the-wall performance.

BJe7SpMD_400x400.jpg
im in similar place, for me ive just done caminiti to roberts and have the cash to do green/LDU to neale or touk , still mulling it over but with ashcroft/callaghan in my case at m7/8 with green on bench its probably smarter to hold

Think I have to play the long game.

Just gonna turn two dead rooks (Constable and Laurie) into live ones (Roberts and Johnson).

I'm hoping that holding the likes of Ginbey, Mackenzie, Baker and Chandler is the right move. Between them they could easily be worth 200k more in a few weeks.

After the horrible score I copped last week (Day out, De Goey late out into Mackenzie's 17 lol) my rank is out to 40k so I'm not in a hurry anymore. Just want a popping team for league finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back