Parish $557k - BE 116
Sinclair $546k BE 113
Neale $636k BE 90

Break-Evens & Upgrade Targets

1681686994824.png 1681687030522.png

1681687111050.png

Last edited:

Done Baker > Cogs and Mackenzie > Roberts,

Still contemplating Grundy > Touk via the RAT, don't know if I have the cahoonas though

Done Baker > Cogs and Mackenzie > Roberts,

Still contemplating Grundy > Touk via the RAT, don't know if I have the cahoonas though

I've done the same mate Grundy > Touk and Ciminiti > Rat
I still have all afternoon to ponder on it
thelma and louise remix GIF

I've done the same mate Grundy > Touk and Ciminiti > Rat
I still have all afternoon to ponder on it
thelma and louise remix GIF
Rat has just started to come good and you crazies bringing him in at R2 are going to kill him.
It’s the sort of move the SC gods love to punish.

I think plonking Rat at r2 is cray cray. He goes missing for really extended periods in games, and can drop some putrid scores in a spot everyone else has a 100+avg player. I do hope he keeps up this run of good scoring though, I really need the cash. Definitely a giant balls play to stick him at r2.

Still contemplating a boost to go:
MacKenzie > Parish/Stewart/Sinclair/Cogs/Lloyd

What's the chance he can get close to his BE?!
And reassess next week.
Make that trade IMO

Make that trade IMO
Think I'll have to in order to win most of my league match ups.. with Day and Green on the bench 🥲...

Was very close to pulling the trigger on Serong last night 🫠... just wasn't sure he could keep it up.

Just dunno whether to grab Stewart (BE 121) or go for the Fallen guys, like Parish/Lloyd. And leave some $$.

Got 620k to spend in DEF, MID or FWD.

Last edited:
Think I'll have to to win most of my league match ups.. with Day and Green on the bench 🥲...

Was very close to pulling the trigger on Serong last night 🫠... just wasn't sure he could keep it up.

Just dunno whether to grab Stewart (BE 121) or go for the Fallen guys, like Parish/Lloyd. And leave some $$.

Got 620k to spend in DEF, MID or FWD.
Parish a great option at that price. If going value, Cogs a better pick at that price than Lloyd IMO.

Stewart may get the Clarke tag, but still a good option.

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply Evo. Alas I started with Sic so am already eating that $ leakage.

I guess the way I would look at is that the downturn last year is reflected in the price reduction and that he has the capability to exceed that performance, as shown over a number of seasons. Role change i.e. reduced % kick outs is a fair call and impacts on ceiling potential but I think the same could also be said of Sinclair? Still a good pick but I probably don't see too much between them so am just trying to figure out the massive difference in general interest/ownership. I feel like I might go the PODdier of the two
No $ leakage if you have Sic. His value is irrelevant. You’re not trading out a Premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up bringing the two dud cross road rookies in Roberts Johnson.

This weeks saving grace is a last minute trade of Touk to Cogs.

Ended up bringing the two dud cross road rookies in Roberts Johnson.

This weeks saving grace is a last minute trade of Touk to Cogs.
As in, you were going to trade in Touk but changed to trading in Cogs?
Because if you traded Touk to Cogs you are someone we need to get to know a lot better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back