Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Seems only yesterday we were enjoying a great round of footy ....capped off by that humongous Anzac Day match ESS v COLL

A few days later, and we're back into it ......still pondering trade-in rookies and upgrades ......or, if you brought Touk Touk in, a sideways trade

So many Capt options this week ......Oliver v NORTH ....English v HAW ....Bont v HAW ....Tarranto v GCS .....and in the last game, COLL v CROWS, Laird, Dawson, and Naicos
Good luck picking the best (VC) & (C) amongst that lot

Confused Head Scratch.gif

1682548746472.png
Steele was creaky as a rusted hinge .....but he's coming down in price
Marshall is playing .....what, Teakle !!!
St Kilda Midfield has been leaking points ......should be a good game for Rozee, Butters ....and dare I say, JHF

1682548886366.png
FREO did not want to go to the Gabba, after their inglorious run of late .....it's not the place to re-capture form
Surely Neale & Dunkley have a night out .....surely Brayshaw can start to show, why he was regarded as a top mid this year

Why did BRIS break Kiddy Coleman ....he was supposed to be the PS breakout

1682549049418.png
WILL Horse heed his own words & fix his damaged midfield, which has been destroyed the last 2 weeks .....surely we'll see Mills back into the midfield ...and if so, will prove a tasty upgrade option

Gulden ....FFS, stop giving free kicks away ....and try and hit a target !!

I already miss Mark McVeigh .....the man who gave us super defender, Himmelberg, there's no need to distinguish brothers .....but that dipstick Kingsley, knew better ....and haven't their results shown us
At least Kingsley put Jelly back into the inside mid role

1682549838355.png
HAW were impressive last week ....was that their moment to topple a team, and can they backup with the same tackling venom ?
If they can't, Bont, Macrae & English will have a field day ..... Irrespective, my (VC) will be going on English

1682550026853.png
Everyone wants to know where Sheezel will play .....this game will determine whether we keep him longer, or trade next week ......bloody Hall, go pull a hammy will you, and restore order in the footy universe !

Oliver an obvious (VC) option .....or (C) if you're going vc on Bont
Poor Grundy .....any other club, he would be an automatic SC R2 Ruck option ....at least Gawn is heading towards DPP status

1682550292239.png
Zerrett back ....this promises to be a great game ....but can ESS stop Cameron & Hawkins, without tall defenders ?

Stewart should back-up his status, as one of the premier SC Defenders

1682550511812.png
Well the midfielder Short, played in his defensive seagulling position last week .....cut the legs from underneath of Rioli and Baker
Tarranto to have a day out .....head to head with Rowell will be a great watch
So sad to see Touk Touk missing games .....but what a cheap pickup looms soon

1682550729807.png
If this game wasn't at Adelaide Oval, I'd give us no chance .....but this is truly a 50 / 50 game

Looking forward to another Naicos show here

Have a great week everyone

Al Bundy-lets-rock.gif

Last edited:
If Roma can't score 150+ against Teakle then he will be traded out of my team first thing Sunday night.

Teakle made Bailey Williams look like a multiple All Australian last week.

RIP Sam Hayes, you might as well walk out on the club right now as Hinkley has screwed your career over.

If Roma can't score 150+ against Teakle then he will be traded out of my team first thing Sunday night.

RIP Sam Hayes, you might as well walk out on the club right now as Hinkley has screwed your career over.
How did Visentini go on the weekend. Is he any chance in the near future?

I'm feeling gooooooooooooood, pumped for round 7 (anything to get my mind off the Gunners)

50k > 40k > 30k > 20k in the last 4 weeks, hopefully this trajectory continues

Will "Bont 2.0" Day is in the side, and I'm pumped to watch him play again

How did Visentini go on the weekend. Is he any chance in the near future?
All of the potential ruck options spudded it up in the SANFL last weekend against Sturt. (Lycett, Visentini). I will give Hayes an excuse as he was forced to play CHF even though he is not a key forward.

Visentini only had 9 disposals which was 4 more than Lycett :$

1682554872653.png

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Seems only yesterday we were enjoying a great round of footy ....capped off by that humongous Anzac Day match ESS v COLL

A few days later, and we're back into it ......still pondering trade-in rookies and upgrades ......or, if you brought Touk Touk in, a sideways trade

So many Capt options this week ......Oliver v NORTH ....English v HAW ....Bont v HAW ....Tarranto v GCS .....and in the last game, COLL v CROWS, Laird, Dawson, and Naicos
Good luck picking the best (VC) & (C) amongst that lot

View attachment 1671433

View attachment 1671423
Steele was creaky as a rusted hinge .....but he's coming down in price
Marshall is playing .....what, Teakle !!!
St Kilda Midfield has been leaking points ......should be a good game for Rozee, Butters ....and dare I say, JHF

View attachment 1671427
FREO did not want to go to the Gabba, after their inglorious run of late .....it's not the place to re-capture form
Surely Neale & Dunkley have a night out .....surely Brayshaw can start to show, why he was regarded as a top mid this year

Why did BRIS break Kiddy Coleman ....he was supposed to be the PS breakout

View attachment 1671429
WILL Horse heed his own words & fix his damaged midfield, which has been destroyed the last 2 weeks .....surely we'll see Mills back into the midfield ...and if so, will prove a tasty upgrade option

Gulden ....FFS, stop giving free kicks away ....and try and hit a target !!

I already miss Mark McVeigh .....the man who gave us super defender, Himmelberg, there's no need to distinguish brothers .....but that dipstick Kingsley, knew better ....and haven't their results shown us
At least Kingsley put Jelly back into the inside mid role

View attachment 1671434
HAW were impressive last week ....was that their moment to topple a team, and can they backup with the same tackling venom ?
If they can't, Bont, Macrae & English will have a field day ..... Irrespective, my (VC) will be going on English

View attachment 1671438
Everyone wants to know where Sheezel will play .....this game will determine whether we keep him longer, or trade next week ......bloody Hall, go pull a hammy will you, and restore order in the footy universe !

Oliver an obvious (VC) option .....or (C) if you're going vc on Bont
Poor Grundy .....any other club, he would be an automatic SC R2 Ruck option ....at least Gawn is heading towards DPP status

View attachment 1671442
Zerrett back ....this promises to be a great game ....but can ESS stop Cameron & Hawkins, without tall defenders ?

Stewart should back-up his status, as one of the premier SC Defenders

View attachment 1671445
Well the midfielder Short, played in his defensive seagulling position last week .....cut the legs from underneath of Rioli and Baker
Tarranto to have a day out .....head to head with Rowell will be a great watch
So sad to see Touk Touk missing games .....but what a cheap pickup looms soon

View attachment 1671446
If this game wasn't at Adelaide Oval, I'd give us no chance .....but this is truly a 50 / 50 game

Looking forward to another Naicos show here

Have a great week everyone

View attachment 1671447
Only 8 games this week is there?

Hopefully keep going in the right trajectory this week, due for a bad one though and with no English or Laird can see that happening
View attachment 1671500
That's huuuuge! Hope you keep it up. Did you trade aggressively, or just get your captain and rookies wrong in the first few rounds, or a mixture of both?

That's huuuuge! Hope you keep it up. Did you trade aggressively, or just get your captain and rookies wrong in the first few rounds, or a mixture of both?
Yeh bit of both, Captain scores have been decent all year. My Round 1 team was pretty bad copped Jones, Stewart, Jelly and started Fyfe (lol) and then missed Sheezel & McKenna... My trades have all been decent except maybe the Darcy > Cameron > Grundy manoeuvre
1682558869155.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad week for Laird to miss.

Lucky I (might) have Wilmot and Johnson to cover :cryv1:

can't even loophole because they play each other :cryv1::cryv1::cryv1:

ya, i dont watch many port games but i thought he looked a great prospect early/mid last yr. maybe saints can get him over to tag team with roma , who plays better imo as a 2nd ruck roming than 1st ruck

I just realized, that as much as Supercoach has been a pain in the ass this season for many. Enjoy it whilst you can. When TAS gets their team in, we will have byes every week. Some weeks with just one team off, other weeks with a few teams off. SC is going to be a real pain in the ass ahead for a number of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back