Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1682853682533.png

giphy.gif

2275 .
Bone head me cost me self mega points .
Trading Pickett insteed of wookies.
Played Sea Mitch insteed of doing 2 birds in hand and bush thing...🙃 with Wilmot .

Won 5/10 matches.

Rank drum roll plz.....🥁.
60k was 89k 2 weeks back .

Here I come ....doo doo.

Golden Retriever Running GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2,375 and went up 3,886 spots to 5,142 overall. 😎👍

Won 8\9 league games, lost my bloody cashie. 😪

Overall a pretty good week considering I took Bonts 122 and missed out of Marshall and Dawsons 150 scores.

Bringing in Sicily and Cincotta this week, team is starting to look nice.

Meme Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Scored 2,375 and went up 3,886 spots to 5,142 overall. 😎👍

Won 8\9 league games, lost my bloody cashie. 😪

Overall a pretty good week considering I took Bonts 122 and missed out of Marshall and Dawson 150 scores.

Bringing in Sicily and Cincotta this week, team is starting to look nice.

Meme Reaction GIF
Good to see ya still around.
Thought you had been taken out deep sea fishing by the Lygon St crew and given some Concrete boots.

Good to see ya still around.
Thought you had been taken out deep sea fishing by the Lygon St crew and given some Concrete boots.

LOL, thanks.

I've still been posting just not as regularly lately as I'm in the middle of a major move atm. I should be back to posting regularly in the next week or 2.

Another OK week my team is just going at the moment at least I have 2 decent Ruckmen this week.
Only about 130 points from the Top 5000 I just need all my players to turn up in the same round.
Still got 4 rookies on ground so will be trading hard and I think I will run out by Round 15 so when does the No trades club thread open?

1682891211136.png

Another OK week my team is just going at the moment at least I have 2 decent Ruckmen this week.
Only about 130 points from the Top 5000 I just need all my players to turn up in the same round.
Still got 4 rookies on ground so will be trading hard and I think I will run out by Round 15 so when does the No trades club thread open?

View attachment 1675302
4??? i have 7 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back