Trades 2023 Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Cowan to Cincotta yesterday and have just traded Greene to Simpson and blown my last boost to trade Grundy to Gawn.

I was thinking about persisting with Grundy for another week but with him dropping cash and a breakeven of 158 it was time to cash out.

That gives me 300k in the bank to go shopping with next week.

Looking for advice on whether to use a boost to trade Roberts to Simpson. I’ve got 3 boosts left and approx $30k in the bank. Already brought in Cincotta and Steele this week. Any advice is appreciated.

Team is below.

IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg

It's Piggy Time

Going late on Dyl Williams too, he's looked good and I'd rather him at 30k more than Simpson or whatever other tripe is being offered.

Oliver, Cincotta, Williams in for Setterfield (what a fall - at least I started him so it's only 1 trade), Poupou, Ginbey.

Hungry Episode 5 GIF by The Office

Looking for advice on whether to use a boost to trade Roberts to Simpson. I’ve got 3 boosts left and approx $30k in the bank. Already brought in Cincotta and Steele this week. Any advice is appreciated.

Team is below.

View attachment 1679500
View attachment 1679501
View attachment 1679502
Nobody seems convinced on Simpsons job security, I'm not sure I'd be wasting a boost on him if it isn't helping facilitate a better trade with the other two. I'd avoid, but then my rookie decisions this year have been crap so I'm probably best ignored.

Team is below.

View attachment 1679500
View attachment 1679501
View attachment 1679502

not sure its worth it for Simpson - Stengle to come back and playing a small forward role is bound to drop some low scores

but not many options on the horizon.

you will hopefully get Chesser and Johnson back soon

Nobody seems convinced on Simpsons job security, I'm not sure I'd be wasting a boost on him if it isn't helping facilitate a better trade with the other two. I'd avoid, but then my rookie decisions this year have been crap so I'm probably best ignored.
not sure its worth it for Simpson - Stengle to come back and playing a small forward role is bound to drop some low scores

but not many options on the horizon.

you will hopefully get Chesser and Johnson back soon
Thanks lads. Appreciate and agree with your advice.

Simpson a pretty tough call. Stengle out 4-5 but who knows. Would normally be a firm no due to elevated price, injury history and JS but with the need for cash and very few decent rooks next week it's a coin flip

Traded Cowan to Cincotta yesterday and have just traded Greene to Simpson and blown my last boost to trade Grundy to Gawn.

I was thinking about persisting with Grundy for another week but with him dropping cash and a breakeven of 158 it was time to cash out.

That gives me 300k in the bank to go shopping with next week.
Ashcroft to anyone you want?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth going late on D.Williams over Simpson ?
I'm doing exactly this. He's looked good when he played, and the backline looks solid, don't think we'll make too many changes there. Will get DEF DPP too surely. The risk is whether Farrell comes back in a few weeks and takes his spot, you never really know with golden ticket Ken but for now he looks good, and Farrell wasn't really setting the world on fire while he was in. Reckon he could make a bit of money and hopefully sit on field through the first 3 bye rounds. It's a risk but I'm taking it.

Simpson a pretty tough call. Stengle out 4-5 but who knows. Would normally be a firm no due to elevated price, injury history and JS but with the need for cash and very few decent rooks next week it's a coin flip
"Rhys Stanley is more mid-season bye timeframe roughly, Tyson Stengle will be a bit closer, he's making good progress. As is often the case with players that have upper body injuries the benefit is that they can run really early and Tyson was running really quickly post-surgery, so he'll come to hand a lot quicker than the guys who have lower limb injuries. "

From Scott. Maybe as soon as GWS game? But Simpson could still moo a bit by then.

I ended up going Phillipou, Van Rooyen and Ginbey to Cincotta, Simpson and Andrew Brayshaw. Going well so far!

Got a few candidates putting their hand up to be traded out next week in McKenna, Worpel and Ashcroft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back