Trades 2023 Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone can reply to this so what trades and dead rookies do I need to replace as need cash gen. Cincotta, Simpson, angwin? Or just go Cowan for cincotta then hold for next week? I could upgrade setterfield to jack steel if I trade in cincotta? I would have to trade out hollands for a more expensive premi mid or back. Maybe I do cincotta for ginbey?View attachment 1678849View attachment 1678850
Just play the breakevens. They tell you everything you need to know.

I think I have settled on a mid for this week given I only have Laird, Bont and Green. Taranto will swing forward eventually and probably move Day back this week.

Comes down to Trac vs Oliver. Oliver probably more reliable both scoring wise and captaincy choice.

Trac possible upside with the upcoming draw (granted Oliver also can go nuts).

Don't love Cripps, feel like back end of years he is banged up and produces a few 80s. Watch on Mills and Steele in the next week or two as cheaper options as mid premos.

Might have talked myself into Oliver.

Will see how rookies go tonight.

Wilmot or Hollands looped?
Agree on pretty much all of that.

Reckon Hollands is probably the safer bet of those two

Should I:

Ginbey -> Sicily,
Settefield -> Oliver, or
Setterfield -> Cripps

Leaning towards Oliver, but pretty desperate to get rid of Ginbey too
I reckon Ginbey can go okay this week in the wet vs Tigers. I am trading Setterfield over him personally.

Need some advice please:

Redman, Pou, Hollands -> Day, steele, cincotta

OR

Redman, hopper, hollands -> Oliver, Sicdog, cincotta
Go hard - Redman, hopper, hollands -> Oliver, Sicdog, cincotta :D

love you all work in progress GIF

Been struggling all week on Neale or Cripps for Shitterfield, Currently thinking Cripps. Thoughts?

Been struggling all week on Neale or Cripps for Shitterfield, Currently thinking Cripps. Thoughts?
Neale has a much better bye, but (even as someone who owns him) I'd be hesitant to spend $638k on him at this point in the season. Probably prefer Petracca to Cripps too due to durability (if you don't already have him).

Neale has a much better bye, but (even as someone who owns him) I'd be hesitant to spend $638k on him at this point in the season. Probably prefer Petracca to Cripps too due to durability (if you don't already have him).
Neale should be 600k next week pending his score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could use everyones thoughts on the following trades for this week:

1) Cowan, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Angwin and Steele

2) Wilmot, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Simpson and Steele

3) Wilmot, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Angwin and Cripps

Leaning towards 1 as Wilmots still making cash/playing. Thoughts?

Ginbey > Cincotta

Leaves 200k in the bank. Debating Setterfield out, but then I remember I have Brayshaw in my midfield and wonder…
Setterfield > Cripps, * it

Could use everyones thoughts on the following trades for this week:

1) Cowan, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Angwin and Steele

2) Wilmot, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Simpson and Steele

3) Wilmot, Ginbey and Greene to Cincotta, Angwin and Cripps

Leaning towards 1 as Wilmots still making cash/playing. Thoughts?
Yeah, Wilmot looking solid. Ginbey always a sub risk and will get managed as soon as WC have enough players.

Yeah, Wilmot looking solid. Ginbey always a sub risk and will get managed as soon as WC have enough players.
Yeh Wilmot firmly in the side atm, especially with RIch out for a while now too.

Desperately needed some cash gen so gone a triple downgrade.

Wasn't really sure about Simpson's durability or Angwin's JS so ended up getting both (for Greene & Roberts).

McVee made a tidy 150k goes down to Cincotta.

I reckon Ginbey can go okay this week in the wet vs Tigers. I am trading Setterfield over him personally.

Whereas I think Setterfield can get bulk tackle numbers this weekend, and stick close to Wines - Ginbey is tired and wouldn’t be getting a game in a fit Eagles side now, Richmond isn’t a VFL side

Whereas I think Setterfield can get bulk tackle numbers this weekend, and stick close to Wines - Ginbey is tired and wouldn’t be getting a game in a fit Eagles side now, Richmond isn’t a VFL side
Ginbey BE only 60 which is pretty achievable. Setters is 120.

I am happy to flick Setters this week - didn't love how he was shunned out of CBAs for a period with Stringer moving in. Plus he isn't reaching any great heights scoring wise either

Melbourne's next four are Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Port, Freo. I imagine Piggy and Trac will flat track their way to 150s left, right and centre over the next few weeks.

FWIW, I have Oliver, but I'm bringing in Trac over the other options (not sold on Steele yet, and can wait with that BE).
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

Clarry - Lowest to highest score, opposition, score, ladder position

98Richmond16th
113Bulldogs10th
115Essendon9th
121WCE18th
134North Melb15th
135Brisbane4th
156Sydney11th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back