VFL 2023 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

A few in line for the rookie spot:

1. Hipwell-B&F this year
2. Milne-F/S
3. T.Owens-oh out thou brother
4. Mason Hawkins-Ruckman, who impressed in a couple of games earlier in the year, then couldn't get a run, next to Campbell & Heath

Milne & Owens have both signed for Frankston for 2024 so they won’t be eligible (altho St Kilda could of course consider them outside of this arrangement if their form warranted it)

A few in line for the rookie spot:

1. Hipwell-B&F this year
2. Milne-F/S
3. T.Owens-oh out thou brother
4. Mason Hawkins-Ruckman, who impressed in a couple of games earlier in the year, then couldn't get a run, next to Campbell & Heath
Not been keeping up with the news?

If our VFL aligned team won’t change to Sandringham Saints wearing red, white & black then…

Keep the Zebra nick and wear red, white & black, or

Change the nick to the Saints and wear the current colours.

Meet us half way.

The animal known as the zebra is not native to Sandringham and I’ve never seen one with yellow, black and blue stripes.

Surely they could give up one or the other without losing too much

If our VFL aligned team won’t change to Sandringham Saints wearing red, white & black then…

Meet us half way.

The animal known as the zebra is not native to Sandringham and I’ve never seen one with yellow, black and blue stripes.

They've already conceded by letting a few games be played at RSEA Park and wearing the 'Saint-ringham' monstrosity for a few games/as a clash jumper.

Meet us half way.

Exactly. Black and white zebra on a red background or if Sandy fans insist, a red to yellow gradient.

I wonder how they came up with Zebras anyway, zebras don't have black and yellow stripes.

Exactly. Black and white zebra on a red background or if Sandy fans insist, a red to yellow gradient.

I wonder how they came up with Zebras anyway, zebras don't have black and yellow stripes.
Yellow and blue representing the beach?

Yellow and blue representing the beach?
From the Sandy website - The yellow, black and blue colours of the Sandringham jumper were made up of colours taken from the three local sides that combined to make up the club. The yellow came from the Sandringham Amateurs, Black from Black Rock & Blue from Hampton Amateurs.

From the Sandy website - The yellow, black and blue colours of the Sandringham jumper were made up of colours taken from the three local sides that combined to make up the club. The yellow came from the Sandringham Amateurs, Black from Black Rock & Blue from Hampton Amateurs.
Then add red white and black to add to the dog’s breakfast it already is.
Actually, what colour would that make if they were all mixed together???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O6ktb6s.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back