Player Sponsorship 2023 St Kilda Board Player Sponsorship Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Did any of you want to chip in for the player sponsorship again this year? $25 per share, boydie's details are as follows;

BSB: 083-231
Acc: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

(If you've already pledged please let me know - if you've already posted to say you've pledged, please disregard)

Armitage2Riewoldt
BigMonty
BigPowerForward
CursingFijian
dct66
Gershwin
goodie23
gringo2011
HillToKing
Holy Hunter Clark
Hubnester
J_Rod
jonathons11
Kildonan
kosifantutti
L_W_P
Mat Mann
Mindtraveller
Mowman
paddygunner
Parkysp
Saint Watto
UnfinishedBusiness
Saintos The ITK
Saint_Dos
saintwazza
salt3d
sammm
sasaint
StFly
The Ratt Controller
Verdun

boydie when you get the chance mate could you update the spreadsheet? Happy to do it myself just obviously don't know who/when people's money will hit your account

Just piad for 2 shares thanks George and boydie

Just paid for 2 shares

Thanks for all the hard work boydie its much appreciated

ok by my calculations, we are just on half way to total sponsorship amount but as we have a little money left over and quite a few previous sponsors are yet to respond I think I will give the club the go ahead to save us loosing Windy.
Lets not do any extra shares yet for the people that have offered to do that just yet, give everyone chance to respond.
We also have some left over cashola from last year so maybe use some of that if we are couple hundred bucks short or something anyways.

ok by my calculations, we are just on half way to total sponsorship amount but as we have a little money left over and quite a few previous sponsors are yet to respond I think I will give the club the go ahead to save us loosing Windy.
Lets not do any extra shares yet for the people that have offered to do that just yet, give everyone chance to respond.
We also have some left over cashola from last year so maybe use some of that if we are couple hundred bucks short or something anyways.
Is there a list out of the events or what's included this year? Might look at flying in for some events (or if we can get a BnF table)

Is there a list out of the events or what's included this year? Might look at flying in for some events (or if we can get a BnF table)
No list as yet mate, think the club is still organising it all.

usually there is a preseason casual type event at RSEA park
A mid season game event function type thing with food and drink
BnF tix
usually couple more but wont know for a little while

Cheers all for pledging AND paying so quickly.

Not sure how far off we are from 100% pledged but tracking well.

Will let the others who haven't responded have a chance and then we'll open it up for people who want to pledge again

Just pinging those who haven't responded to see if they want to chip in for 2023. I think we give it a few days and then open it up to others who want to make a second pledge.

$25 per share, boydie's details are as follows;

(If you've already pledged please let me know)

Armitage2Riewoldt
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod
Kildonan
kosifantutti
L_W_P
Mat Mann
paddygunner
Parkysp
UnfinishedBusiness
Saint_Dos
saintwazza
salt3d
The Ratt Controller
Verdun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just pinging those who haven't responded to see if they want to chip in for 2023. I think we give it a few days and then open it up to others who want to make a second pledge.

Armitage2Riewoldt
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod
Kildonan
kosifantutti
L_W_P
Mat Mann
paddygunner
Parkysp
UnfinishedBusiness
Saint_Dos
saintwazza
salt3d
The Ratt Controller
Verdun

Cheers will do so today, have had other priorities.

Armitage2Riewoldt
dct66
Gershwin
Hubnester
J_Rod
Kildonan
kosifantutti
L_W_P
Mat Mann
paddygunner
Parkysp
UnfinishedBusiness
Saint_Dos
saintwazza
salt3d
The Ratt Controller
Verdun
Am going to give it a miss this year. Too hard living in the country to access any of the events.
Thanks anyway

Mat Mann

Howdy sponsors,
We have been given our first event for the year, but it is a choice of Halo match day function at either Round 1 v Freo or Round 11 v Hawthorn.
What are peoples thoughts on which one, I would prefer Round 11 as I cannot go Round 1 most likely

Howdy sponsors,
We have been given our first event for the year, but it is a choice of Halo match day function at either Round 1 v Freo or Round 11 v Hawthorn.
What are peoples thoughts on which one, I would prefer Round 11 as I cannot go Round 1 most likely
I can’t make either so I’d rather go with your preference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back