Injury 2023 St Kilda Injury Thread

Was curious how our injury list looked compared to the rest to see if it was as bad as people are saying.

Across the league the average players on the injury list right now is 4.7
11 clubs have 5 or less.
Top 3 are:
Richmond: 8
Essendon: 9
St Kilda: 14

Quickly looking through the lengths and I'd say our average injury time is also the longest
5 indefinite
1 TBC
4 around 2 months
1 around 1 month
1 around 2 weeks
2 tests

SteeleSaints

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
Was curious how our injury list looked compared to the rest to see if it was as bad as people are saying.

Across the league the average players on the injury list right now is 4.7
11 clubs have 5 or less.
Top 3 are:
Richmond: 8
Essendon: 9
St Kilda: 14

Quickly looking through the lengths and I'd say our average injury time is also the longest
5 indefinite
1 TBC
4 around 2 months
1 around 1 month
1 around 2 weeks
2 tests
But according to some the number of injuries are expected given RTB's new regime. 14 players of which 5 are long term is completely outside the norm and over the top.

They cant change the preseason scheduling now, but I bet they I wished they could. Surely someone at the club Misson needs to address this?

Wait til Pou does a knee in 4th qtr red time on Sunday

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

Back pockets are replaceable. Need more from a pick 8 if going to genuinely challenge.
Point is, the guy was showing plenty as a #8 pick before his acl, so no reason to think he won’t be able to give us more. Will need to obviously get over the latest injury though.

Saintscomemarchingin

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hope Sharman plays, an extra tall to help out & rest the young kids, wouldn't go astray.
And it seems Byrnes, Bytel, Cordy, Paton, Sharman & Stocker are the ones 50/50 for a game.
With one, missing out.

Back