Injury 2023 St Kilda Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m no Doctor (can hardly put on a band aid!) but given they have flagged he will need another operation at the end of the year it just seems an unnecessary risk to me & could impact his confidence long term especially as we’re not winning the premiership this year. I’m just not in favour of taking unnecessary risks with 10 year blue chip assets!
If he passes all the fitness and strength tests, play him I reckon.
His state of mind won't be much better for missing the rest of the season, having missed the first half of it.
Give him something to look forward to and train for. He'll either be passed fit, or he won't.
He needs to toughen up in all kinds of ways (as do most of the team), playing through adversity could help.
Ultimately the doctors need to make the call on the risk, so I'd just run with it at this point.

He just pointed out Membrey's played 3 games which asked about the forward line issues.

So amongst the excuses , he uses the fact that one of our most experienced forwards has not been available, and people here take it as having a shot at him.
Its the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So amongst the excuses , he uses the fact that one of our most experienced forwards has not been available, and people here take it as having a shot at him.
Its the opposite.
Yep , i think a few added up 1+1 and ended up with 3
I watched that presser and wondered why people were saying the coach was having a go at an injured player

Why would he? It’s a contact sport, as long as you don’t hit the head you’re in the clear.
Chill mate, i didnt say "was he suspended" i asked if it got looked at.

Youre not allowed to punch to the body and you could easily argue it was unnecessary contact causing injury, i was just curious and thought he might have gotten a fine.

Chill mate, i didnt say "was he suspended" i asked if it got looked at.

Youre not allowed to punch to the body and you could easily argue it was unnecessary contact causing injury, i was just curious and thought he might have gotten a fine.
I will not chill, I’m going down the Joffaboy path of every post here is an earth shattering event!

I will not chill, I’m going down the Joffaboy path of every post here is an earth shattering event!
Nothing you post is earth shattering. Bringing me into your facile posting for no reason just shows the rent free aspect of my posting on you.
Toddle off champion.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back