News 2023 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1fa826193c347cd5c93a7e23ea8acd1

Bonner looks like a country reserves player.

b1fa826193c347cd5c93a7e23ea8acd1

Bonner looks like a country reserves player.

He reminds me of that cousin you haven't seen for 15 years that you used to do bongs with when you were teenagers. Christ almighty at least bring the camera up level and at a decent angle before you assisinate the bloke! No chance they could let him warm up in the gym for 5 fecking minutes before the shoot LMAO

So we've gone from boring af vanilla milkshake bruise free fruit toast afficionados to this kid -- so much ego he's popping moves on the run down into training FFS LOL -- looking forward to seeing him play tbh --

there is a fair few kids there today!

So we've gone from boring af vanilla milkshake bruise free fruit toast afficionados to this kid -- so much ego he's popping moves on the run down into training FFS LOL -- looking forward to seeing him play tbh --
All I will say is enjoy it young man !!!!!!!!!

With the crowd cheering him on....I was half expecting a brass band to be playing at the base of the ramp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a great bloody turnout for December! We're low flying at the minute, can't wait for us to win 10 on the trot then go to the movies!

It was an advertised open training session and the start of school holidays for lots of kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back