News 2023 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"What is this... A microphone for ants?!"

View attachment 1872905

It’s a lapel microphone. It’s small because it’s supposed to be used by attaching it to your shirt, but some imbecile forgot to take it off before putting it in the wash and it has shrunk in the dryer.

I have no doubt we will improve next year by simply having a full list available and some luck with injuries. We managed to play finals with the 2nd worst injury list in the year. Plus getting games into a number of very inexperienced players, will benefit us next year.

We had our full forward (King) unavailable for half the year and the other key goal kicker (Membrey) missed the whole year.

Zak Jones whose importance to our midfield mix is significantly under rated and having him King & Membrey available will be important. Then add Henry, Dow and the team growth and we are capable of a top 4 finish IMO.

Last edited:
I have no doubt we will improve next year by simply having a full list available and some luck with injuries. We managed to play finals with the 2nd worst injury list in the year. Plus getting games into a number of very inexperienced players, will benefit us next year.

We had our full forward (King) available for half the year and the other key goal kicker (Membrey) missed the whole year.

Zak Jones whose importance to our midfield mix is significantly under rated and having him King & Membrey available will be important. Then add Henry, Dow and the team growth and we are capable of a top 4 finish IMO.

I think having Henry and Dow ready to go will make huge difference too. If you say Henry is Billings replacement and Dow moves Seb Ross out, that's a significant upgrade too. Ross looked cooked towards the end of the year and Billings never got going. Gresham won't be that hard to replace either. As a high half forward who had an indifferent year he should be covered.

I don't necessarily think that we shoot up the ladder because we need to gel and you don't know what other sides have until you play a few of them, but lots of reason for optimism next year.

I'm already excited see what we have and can't wait for the preseason matches to start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you well?

I used to be a blind optimist like Premium but post Ross Lyon we turned into the worst run club in the league. I'm looking forward to not having to devote a considerable amount of stress over those idiotic misguided numbnuts and their bumbling shenanigans.

I'm practising being a dumb * optimist again, it's a pretty decent state old ignorance.

I used to be a blind optimist like Premium but post Ross Lyon we turned into the worst run club in the league. I'm looking forward to not having to devote a considerable amount of stress over those idiotic misguided numbnuts and their bumbling shenanigans.

I'm practising being a dumb * optimist again, it's a pretty decent state old ignorance.

Okay

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a question of how long and how much - we already managed to hang onto Nas which was a higher flight risk (and gee golly whiz how that turned out).
Probably only signs another 2 like nas.

I’ve mentioned for awhile the club aren’t worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back