Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

My family membership just rolled over and I have NFI actually which package we are on.

We were in the the reserved bays on L2 wing where you just turn up and sit anywhere in the bay. It was upgraded for free last year after no football during COVID 2020 I think.

Is there anywhere on the membership website where you can see what you are actually paying for?

My family membership just rolled over and I have NFI actually which package we are on.

We were in the the reserved bays on L2 wing where you just turn up and sit anywhere in the bay. It was upgraded for free last year after no football during COVID 2020 I think.

Is there anywhere on the membership website where you can see what you are actually paying for?

It should just be back on general admission again. It comes up as reserved bays but not sure that they are still offering that deal now.

give them a ring, I have rang twice over the last couple of weeks and they have been really good to deal with

I had the same free upgrade and this year they offered me the same seats for a little over what the general admission costs are.
I called membership to get them to change it back to the standard GA membership as I prefer to sit centre wing than in the proffered pocket.

I had the same free upgrade and this year they offered me the same seats for a little over what the general admission costs are.
I called membership to get them to change it back to the standard GA membership as I prefer to sit centre wing than in the proffered pocket.

Do you know if you can scan a pass card next year or do we still have to book tickets? I chose the card but is it just a novelty?

Hopefully the club can get a digital membership card that can sit in your phone wallet soon.

It’s a pain in the arse having to go through Ticketmaster or whatever platform it is to sort tickets for a game on your membership.

I often decide to go on the day depending on the weather or other offers coming up. It takes a commitment to get on line on Tuesday before the game or what ever it is. I guess if we come good it will be like a ritual or something but right now it just makes going a bigger pain in the arse.

I often decide to go on the day depending on the weather or other offers coming up. It takes a commitment to get on line on Tuesday before the game or what ever it is. I guess if we come good it will be like a ritual or something but right now it just makes going a bigger pain in the arse.
I’m the same mate, or if I am organised and get tickets early and can’t make it I feel bad I booked okay seats that will prob stay empty unless I can get a mate to take them.

Dealing with Ticketmaster across multiple barcodes just makes it a bit trickier and just an extra barrier.

I know the AFL have been looking at multiple ticketing options including integrating game day tickets into existing apps.

I’d be happy with a card on my phone that is valid for the year for me, my wife and the kids that I can scan at the gate.

When are we going to get all clubs give us revenue from memberships instead of these crap numbers. Based on how memberships increase every year there should be full houses every game.

My cat’s a member but he has arthritis and prefers to watch the games on TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should just be back on general admission again. It comes up as reserved bays but not sure that they are still offering that deal now.
Mine rolled over to the L1 Goal Zone and has stayed there. From memory didn't someone on here notice in the T&Cs the Free upgrade was going to stay after Covid?
Do you know if you can scan a pass card next year or do we still have to book tickets? I chose the card but is it just a novelty?

My biggest annoyance was in the goal zone you had to book guest tickets so far in advance.
I can remember trying to give my mate a ticket and spending the entire quarter time break trying to get it to work

ST KILDA

Last year‘s membership figure: 60,172*

Next year’s target: The Saints have not released their membership target as yet.

What’s new: Celebrating the club’s 150th year, all 2023 members will receive a special edition 150-year membership pack with additional anniversary items. Membership cards will also return for those who prefer one to digital access.

Best deal: The Saints offer a four-game membership with reserved-bay seating on level one of Marvel Stadium for $140.

Club details: saintsmembership.com.au or 1300 467 246

*Club membership record in 2022

Any idea on numbers yet after the auto renewal? I can’t believe Carlton are already at almost 60,000 members.

Any idea on if there will be a free shipping day this season? Like to get a scarf each year with the membership. Now with the voucher it's always about finding that free shipping day to have it "included" in your membership.

A membership friend of mine, received his membership pack.
And noticed a terrible mistake in the "Tony Lockett' pic. commemorating 150 years.
It has 1980 on the pic.
Plugger didn't begin his career until 1983. And kicked 117 goals in 1987, which was also mentioned.

A membership friend of mine, received his membership pack.
And noticed a terrible mistake in the "Tony Lockett' pic. commemorating 150 years.
It has 1980 on the pic.
Plugger didn't begin his career until 1983. And kicked 117 goals in 1987, which was also mentioned.
Not a mistake. This year the memberships have a player from each decade and are dependant on when you began your membership. 1980 is Plugger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back