Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Signup-Join-SC-League-CompetitionsV2.png

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the BigFooty SuperCoach Leagues for 2023

How To JOIN IN: 2022 team result & rankings are still available to you.
Please post a screenshot of your 2022 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name !

If you're not sure where to find your 2022 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

A DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division than your ranking warrants

How to find last year's Ranking

Last edited:
I need Team Names for the following posters:

TimmyD11
shockmaster

giphy.gif

Sorry I'm late. Haven't logged on for a while. Keen if spots;
Team: yeahthatsfine
2022 Rank: 33,327

Attachments

• IMG-3544.jpg
    IMG-3544.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 15
Pssst Wayne. Sorry but i'm going to bail out. Looks like i'm heading offshore likely in late April and where i go has notoriously unreliable net access and restricted time. Its possible but last time it was a pain in the arse. Rather not be bothered looking at it. It might only be for a month but i cant guarantee even being able to log in each week.
Better to have a decent league. Hopefully someone else can take my slot. Sorry again.

Pssst Wayne. Sorry but i'm going to bail out. Looks like i'm heading offshore likely in late April and where i go has notoriously unreliable net access and restricted time. Its possible but last time it was a pain in the arse. Rather not be bothered looking at it. It might only be for a month but i cant guarantee even being able to log in each week.
Better to have a decent league. Hopefully someone else can take my slot. Sorry again.
Thanks for the heads up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 - Jiska mentioned that 18 player leagues should start at RD4 rather RD3, so that everyone play each other once - and I would assume the finals be in the same weeks as per the 20 player leagues
That his Tragics .....I decided to start at the traditional R3 ....just one double up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back