Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 30 games with an average of 50 it hardly screams pick me in Supercoach. Also if he does go to the Cats he will probably be in the VFL team. Guys like Parfitt, Menegola and O'Connor can't even break into the Seniors at the moment.
Surely if he’s picked the Cats they’ve promised him an extended opportunity in the ones?

Wilmot looking good again, unlucky to get pinned late, was on track for a 30 point quarter.

Scored 73 SC points and he certainly wasn't the worst from the Lions last night

So Brisbane it is.
Lock I reckon.
Should be a forward again in sc.
More midfield time at a guess.
He'd be good for them, the extra pace in the midfield is what they need.

Definitely a lock if he's a forward, not going to start him if he is only a mid.

I’m gonna have to start a spreadsheet early at this rate….
giphy.gif

SuperCoach points from NAB League, SANFL U18 grand finals

AFL Draft 2022: Top performers and SuperCoach points from NAB League, SANFL U18 grand finals​

Four potential first-round picks were among those to star on the big stage. Find out the top performers and SuperCoach points for the NAB League and SANFL U18 grand finals.

KEY CONTRIBUTORS​

DRAGONS

Cam Mackenzie

170 SuperCoach points, 26 disposals, 17 kicks at 85 per cent, 2 goals, 10 score involvements, 6 tackles, 6 clearances.

Harry Sheezel

164 SuperCoach points, 13 disposals at 90 per cent effficiency, 11 contested possessions, four goals, five score assists, 10 score involvements

Will Ashcroft

157 SuperCoach points, 39 disposals, 24 uncontested possessions, 9 score involvements 6 clearances

Olli Hotton

129 SuperCoach points, 25 disposals, 14 contested possessions, 7 clearances, one goal

Archie Roberts

103 SuperCoach points, 21 disposals nine intercepts, two intercept marks

Will Brown

126 SuperCoach points, 19 disposals, seven marks, eight score involvements and a goal

DANDENONG

Finn Emile-Brennan

108 SuperCoach points, 17 disposals, 82 per cent kicking % (14 kicks), 11 R50s, seven intercepts

Jaxon Binns

100 SuperCoach points, 18 disposals, 12 contested possessions, 0.2

Sam Frangalas

76 SuperCoach points, 17 disposals, five inside 50s, one goal

Hugo Nosiara

88 SuperCoach points, 15 disposals, two score assists, one goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SWANS TO ADD TO RE-SIGNINGS

SYDNEY youngster Will Gould is set to join the list of recent Swans re-signings on a new deal. He does exist.

jGZQccAm.jpg
Bloke has the build of someone fighting it off his whole career. 6 months out of retirement and he'll slam on 20 kegs, easy.

First picked

This is great news, lock him in @ F1.

Also lock in Macrae to get back to 120+ 😍
Also eases the SP midfielder dilemma a little bit. I'd be less inclined to start Neale over some of the other options with this news.

Laird, Macrae, Steele seems a good starting point and then go from there.

Have liked Rowbottom's last few months.

Average of 108.7 over the last 7 games, and been monumental in the two finals. 5 tons in his last 6 games. Played some defensive roles this year, but doubt that happens again after his last month.

At ~$460k he probably starts a little too expensive, but he's been added to my shortlist.

Also eases the SP midfielder dilemma a little bit. I'd be less inclined to start Neale over some of the other options with this news.

Piggy/Laird/Macrae for mine - agree on Neale, I'm looking for a reason not to pick him, not really sure why.

Have liked Rowbottom's last few months.

Average of 108.7 over the last 7 games, and been monumental in the two finals. 5 tons in his last 6 games. Played some defensive roles this year, but doubt that happens again after his last month.

At ~$460k he probably starts a little too expensive, but he's been added to my shortlist.
He's been bloody good in the finals. Has been a spud most of the times I've seen him, but he's changing my mind. Not picking him in SC though.

I think Jelly will be a lock next year as well Kingsley will play him as a pure mid.

Piggy/Laird/Macrae for mine - agree on Neale, I'm looking for a reason not to pick him, not really sure why.
Like to fit Piggie in my team as well. Would most likely require me to sacrifice one of my 4 defensive keepers, but they're all such sexy kents (Dawson, Young, Coleman, Daicos).
He's been bloody good in the finals. Has been a spud most of the times I've seen him, but he's changing my mind. Not picking him in SC though.
He struggled with injuries all of last year, burst out of the blocks this year, but had a bit of a form slump in which he was used for more defensive roles - hard to say which came first.

What he's shown in the past month isn't so surprising given how he started his career though.

I think Jelly will be a lock next year as well Kingsley will play him as a pure mid.
Been burned by him so many times before, but it's hard to resist going back for more 😍

Tom Green from GWS has to be in consideration, should get more mid time now.

Another pre season to work on his tank. Has a high ceiling as a goal kicking contested mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back