Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of the high end draftees Sheezel is the man.
Played forward all year so will get dpp.
Multiple 200 point games as an underager.
View attachment 1535171
from
Hard for rookies in bottom teams though, he's going to be priced @$200k (unless they come to their senses and fix rookie pricing) so the bar is very high. North probably take Wardlaw as well so Sneezel probably won't get a lot of mid time will he?

Hard for rookies in bottom teams though, he's going to be priced @$200k (unless they come to their senses and fix rookie pricing) so the bar is very high. North probably take Wardlaw as well so Sneezel probably won't get a lot of mid time will he?
He is supposed to have an elite tank. I would suggest North play him on the wing as we don't really have decent wingers.
Being available as a forward means he is probably a lock for our sc teams.
The likely top 5 this year are
Ashcroft- Ball pig clear no 1 pick. May find it hard to crack Brisbane's team.
Cadman- Tall forward but probably a bit skinny for round 1 just yet.
Wardlaw- Speedy mid who has had a couple of Hammy injuries this year and missed a fair chunk of the season
Sheezel- Footy IQ is off the charts, not super quick but has a elite tank and is a very good mark.
Tsatas- inside outside mid who racks up possessions. Some think his kicking is suspect.
Thats my best guess.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance for not being the correct thread, but it looks most active.

Fellow top 1k alumni, has anyone received their prize pack from KFC yet?

It’s been over a month now since I sent them my address in an email and I haven’t received it yet.

Last year, it came pretty quickly… just over a week.
I didn't even get an email...

Well Titch is clearly coming over to play around the ball, should give 110+ a real shake.

Dunkley could go 120+ at lions.
Titch may actually slow down the Pies fast transition game :p

Apologies in advance for not being the correct thread, but it looks most active.

Fellow top 1k alumni, has anyone received their prize pack from KFC yet?

It’s been over a month now since I sent them my address in an email and I haven’t received it yet.

Last year, it came pretty quickly… just over a week.
notrhing yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything will have already been said about the SC-viable options out of the trades, not much to add there.

Hope no-one’s caught up in the floods too badly 🤞 saw the footage up Shepp, Echuca, Moorooona way, looks like a fair bit of carnage 🥹

Stay safe, ladies and gentlecampaigners (except Ollie Henry haha, he can go drown, the sook 😂)

Fwiw:
Meek: Hard pass, Reeves and Maxy Lynch muddy the waters and the price is not nice
Taranto, Dunkley good options if FWD-eligible
If Hopper and Bowes get the 10 and 20% respectively, could be OK.
Tommy Mitchell: ?? Prob no, prick broke my heart this year, and he doesn’t get to play us and rack up 50 anymore.

Dyl Moore a good shout.
Had him early on (should have gone big Souv Larkey tbh, but that’s another story), he’s a worker, a little goer.
Did well in stints in the middle late last year and there’s a fair old void of significance to fill, my grandma might crack the CBA rotations down Glenferrie way this year.
Will come a touch exxxy, though.

And fair *s to my Suns for orchestrating perhaps the shrewdest move of all time in grabbing pick 7 from the Catters for Bowesy… oh, wait 🙃
Catters, Tigs and Lions (for parlaying their starting pick complement into all their targets) did well, fair *s to them 🚀 (legitimately)

2FB07664-83CA-414D-B7B0-92DF59BDBBA6.gif

You're probably right about Taranto. But it's not so much DE as the clangers. If his wild hacks hit the ground it's just 0 points, but he's excellent at hitting the opposition on the chest and that's -4 points.

Yeah I'm already worried about defensive rookies, might have to pick six premo's there (just Wilmot and Gould on the bench). Can't see any others getting a go.
Chesser should play games early if fit

You're probably right about Taranto. But it's not so much DE as the clangers. If his wild hacks hit the ground it's just 0 points, but he's excellent at hitting the opposition on the chest and that's -4 points.

Yeah I'm already worried about defensive rookies, might have to pick six premo's there (just Wilmot and Gould on the bench). Can't see any others getting a go.
Draft hasn't even happend and we're worried about rookies

Getting started early this time

Draft hasn't even happend and we're worried about rookies

Getting started early this time
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Was evident last year how much improvement Draper accomplished in the 2021 off-season .....particularly with his marking

Does not surprise me, he's going to another level this off-season
The rucks are going to be fun PODs this year I think.
No outstanding candidates like we have had for the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back