Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a 40% discount. Interesting. Must be being more generous on rookie priced players

Yeah will have to look into it this later.
Jipped on Cunners, but all the other discounted players are a fair bit cheaper than I expected, evens it up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start of last year all the talk about the dogs was that teams who get belted in the GF drop off the following year.

Turned out to be true.

Wonder if it happens to Sydney also. Might make our feathered friend viable again as he seems to thrive in adversity.
We'll see what happens, but I think people get too caught up on things like this.

Last time the Swans got belted in a GF, we still made semis the next year, and were probably an injury to Sam Reid (classic) away from beating Freo in Perth and making a Qualifying Final. Had a shocking run with injuries, and lost Buddy for the last several weeks of a year for mental health reasons, it was probably around a par result in the circumstances.

That was with an ageing list, whereas now we've got a young list, which should improve you would think.

At the end of the day, is there much difference being flogged in a PF as compared to a GF? Geelong were flogged in the Prelim last year and won the Grand Final this year, while the Premiers who rolled them in that final were eliminated in straight sets.

Also worth noting that out of those teams that got flogged, 2 didn't finish top 4 (Bulldogs and GWS), and Adelaide had the pre-season camp shenanigans.

Swans Kent's .

What's the reason on Mr Chips Lloyd drop off .

Chip shortage 😎🍟..?
Yep, chip shortage. I explained it in 2021, we shifted from a control strategy (where Lloyd thrives) to an attacking strategy, so his chips got redistributed to the likes of Blakey, JMac, and Florent.

He's no longer SC relevant IMO.

seagull GIF

RIP sweet prince ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back