Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besides his *-awful final, he finished the year averaging 115 from his last five or six matches. I've got him.
While Richards flourished at the end of the year, Dale was down on his usual form - do you reckon there's anything to that?

I didn't have either of them, so I wasn't paying much attention.

Agree with this. The other question I have about Newcombe is whether the expectation that he will improve even that much is actually justified?

I know they got rid of JOM and Titch, and perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't he already spend the majority of the year as a first-string midfielder anyway.

Titch and JOM were already shuffled all over the ground this year, so it's not like they were really eating into his midfield time. In the game Titch missed, Newcombe scored 72. In the game JOM missed, he scored 64.

I don't think the depleted Hawks midfield will necessarily turn him into a premium.
All of what you’re saying is bang on. I guess the big thing is the untapped improvement in Newc. After all he’s only been in the AFL system for 1.5 seasons now. Third year breakout rules sort of apply coming into this year so that’s what I would assume most are pinning their hopes on. Second pre season done. Stronger, faster, better equipped. Looks to have it in him. Whether he can average enough to make the pick worth it is probably up in the air though

Conway is the Pedlar of the rucks ..
😎
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This board is going to quiet with all the ban's about to get handed out :moustache:

I think Pedlar's a gun Wayno ;)
These are sad days .... I can't even find a reason to pick Milera, for the 4th consecutive season

These are sad days .... I can't even find a reason to pick Milera, for the 4th consecutive season

We should have a thread named after pedlar for the crapest rookie of the year. It might attract some epic melts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back