Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Ok supposed SC know-at-all's. Time to put up or shut up. Inspired by Ingy 's obsessive need to have a bet, I thought we could do some predictions for the up-coming SC season.

Rules are simple, post your answers to the below questions and whoever gets the most correct at the end of the H&A season gets a shiny new badge under his name and permission to brag endlessly. I will record the answers, and anyone who edits their post after the thread gets locked at the start of round one is dis-qualified. Entries in before the start of round one, obviously.

Edit: PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE SO Duckworthy DOESN'T HAVE TO SCROLL BACK :moustache:

Head to Head - choose who you think will have the highest average at the end of the H&A

1. Nick Daicos vs Hayden Young
2. Jackson Macrae vs Jack Steele
3. Tom Green vs Tom Mitchell
4. Connor Rozee vs Tim Taranto

Overs/Unders - Will these players play more or less than the stated number of games in the H&A season.

5. Tim English 16.5 games
6. Elliot Yeo 16.5 games
7. Lachie Whitfield 16.5 games
8. Nat Fyfe 12.5 games

Highest averages - Name the player with the highest average on each line (Minimum 18 games played) (Players only count in their original position i.e. Bont only counts in midfield even if he gets DPP)

9. Defence
10. Midfield
11. Ruck
12. Forward

May the cleverest kentie win!

Last edited:
1. Hayden Young
2. Jackson Macrae
3. Tom Green
4. Connor Rozee

5. Overs
6. Unders
7. Unders
8. Overs

9. Stewart
10. Laird
11. Gawn
12. Dunkley

I know it's a busy day but if anyone else wants in this closes today.
1. Nick Daicos vs Hayden Young – Daicos
2. Jackson Macrae vs Jack Steele – Macrae
3. Tom Green vs Tom Mitchell – Green
4. Connor Rozee vs Tim Taranto – Taranto

Overs/Unders - Will these players play more or less than the stated number of games in the H&A season.

5. Tim English 16.5 games – Over
6. Elliot Yeo 16.5 games – Under
7. Lachie Whitfield 16.5 games – Over
8. Nat Fyfe 12.5 games – Over

Highest averages - Name the player with the highest average on each line (Minimum 18 games played) (Players only count in their original position i.e. Bont only counts in midfield even if he gets DPP)

9. Defence – Docherty
10. Midfield – Neale
11. Ruck – Darcy
12. Forward – Dunkley

So we've made it to the end of the season, cheers for everyone that entered. Firstly the answers

Head to Head - choose who you think will have the highest average at the end of the H&A

1. Nick Daicos vs Hayden Young - Daicos
2. Jackson Macrae vs Jack Steele - Macrae
3. Tom Green vs Tom Mitchell - Green
4. Connor Rozee vs Tim Taranto - Taranto the butcher

5. Tim English 16.5 games - Over
6. Elliot Yeo 16.5 games - Under
7. Lachie Whitfield 16.5 games - Over
8. Nat Fyfe 12.5 games - Under

9. Defence - Daicos
10. Midfield - Bontempelli
11. Ruck - English
12. Forward - Dunkley

Result - Two clever kenties had 9/12 correct answers, so on a count back (more highest averages correct) the winner is Seymour Skinner

Congrats Seymour, someone will be in touch regarding your badge, feel free to start bragging!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back