VFL 2023 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been checking the Giants website every 40 seconds all day - still nothing. I haven't even bothered looking at our own website. Definitely interested. I wonder if there's any chance a stream of the match will be posted anywhere.

I've been checking the Giants website every 40 seconds all day - still nothing. I haven't even bothered looking at our own website. Definitely interested. I wonder if there's any chance a stream of the match will be posted anywhere.
Every 40 seconds, sounds like an interesting way to spend a Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL DRAW 2023:

After posting this I swear - the first person who posts 'Where can i watch/listen to the upcoming VFL game" will get a 1 day ban for being thicker than a brick:devil:

DATEHOMEAWAYLOCATIONTIMEMatch Centre LinkResult
Sun 26th MarchSWANSBOX HILL HAWKSTramway Oval, NSW10:05amMatch DayW/L/D
Sun 2nd AprilCASEY DEMONSSWANSCasey Fields, Vic11:05amMatch Day
Sat 15th AprilSWANSNTH MELBTramway Oval, NSW12:35pmMatch Day
Sun 23rd AprilNTHN BULLANTSSWANSPreston City Oval, Vic12:05pmMatch Day
Sat 6th MayFRANKSTONSWANSKinetic Stadium, Vic12:05pmMatch Day
Sat 13th MaySWANSWILLIAMSTOWNTramway Oval, NSW10:35amMatch Day
Sat 20th MayPORT MELBOURNESWANSETU, Stadium, VIC7:05pmMatch Day
Fri 26th MaySWANSCARLTONTramway Oval, NSW3:05pmMatch Day
FRI 9th JuneSWANSSANDRINGHAMTramway Oval, NSW1:05pmMatch Day
Sat 17th JuneBRISBANESWANSBrighton Homes Arena, QLD11:05amMatch Day
Sat 24th JuneCOLLINGWOODSWANSAIA Centre, Vic1:05pmMatch Day
* marks a date in calendar. She will never know when to expect the question.....

As per bedford above, a quick look at our mature age Reserves recruits;

The fresh faces include Nick McGill from the South Australian amateurs; Tom Howard from North Melbourne VFL; Jake Veale, the captain of North Shore; Ethan Grace from the GWS Academy; and Charlie Haley, a brilliant forward from Balwyn in Melbourne’s strong Eastern league. In another lifter for the state-league Swans, 2017 AFL rookie Jake Brown has committed for the season.

24MAR23: SWANS VS HAWK TRAMWAY OVAL @ 10:05AM
Swans vs Hawks @ 10:05am Tramway Oval
Match Day link:

By the way - who is responsible for the VFL Swans page? Wrong team members and the fixture still points to 2022 results.

Swans vs Hawks @ 10:05am Tramway Oval
Match Day link:

By the way - who is responsible for the VFL Swans page? Wrong team members and the fixture still points to 2022 results.
Your clubs media is responsible for it. Sydney are pretty useless in general regarding VFL information. They take the league as seriously as the league takes them.

Your clubs media is responsible for it. Sydney are pretty useless in general regarding VFL information. They take the league as seriously as the league takes them.
I've already pinged them about it this week - was hoping at least before the game we'd get an update on the site.

Really looking forward to seeing Magor in action, Sheather's comeback and Gould putting the pressure on for a debut.

Owen has at least some forward experience, so expect to see him lead the line. HHK and McAndrew will have to be the other targets. Expect McAndrew and Edwards will do most of the rucking, to allow Melican, Gould and Francis to play down back.

Looks a very strong backline but with both Amartey and McLean playing seniors I imagine Edwards will probably play forward. I see that both Roberts and Sheldrick are named but imagine one will be withdrawn to be the sub.
Even then a decent side.

I can reveal that according to inside sources, several artists who turned down appearances at King Charles III's coronation, including Adele, Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles, will be performing at Lakeside Oval on Sunday morning, to celebrate Lachie Rankin's first official VFL hitout for the year. Massive coup by the Swans & the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back