Discussion 2023 Team Value & Trades Remaining

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm down to
ben stokes cricket GIF by Red Bull

Team value - how does that work when I had $700K in the bank coming into RD13?

7 trades left

1 trade will be used on Briggs to Cameron in round 15 (got $77k in the bank, should be enough)

So I'll have 6 trades left post-bye

Concerns:
Sheezel D5
Day D6
Steele M8
Gawn R2

I might be able to luxury upgrade 1 of them (it will require a downgrade)

There's an extra round this year, people will be caught out. I'm expecting a few 1 weekers and the good ol "managed" in the last month of the season

7 trades left

1 trade will be used on Briggs to Cameron in round 15 (got $77k in the bank, should be enough)

So I'll have 6 trades left post-bye

Concerns:
Sheezel D5
Day D6
Steele M8
Gawn R2

I might be able to luxury upgrade 1 of them (it will require a downgrade)

There's an extra round this year, people will be caught out. I'm expecting a few 1 weekers and the good ol "managed" in the last month of the season
Im really keen to compare sides with you going into R15. I think they may be almost identical except i ll have English R2 and maybe a couple of better rookies, 6 trades left.

I think i m most concerned with Steele and Sheeze, resigned to keeping Day, i suspect he might end up ok.

Im also a bit worried Cogs, some how turning him into Butters would be ideal.

$14.02m

$19.k cash

8 trades left, 1more premo upgrade required (Cameron)

Goal at the start of the season was to get to ~14m team value so happy with that but i have a few suspect premos, namely Sheez, Steele and Cogs

If i could somehow turn them into Butters, Trac and Sicily by rd 18 would be overjoyed. Probably dreaming.

$13.53 Mill
$238K in the bank
9 trades

Bear, Wardlaw/Johnson (one will stay as M9), Ford still on ground. Sheez as well but not overly concerned with him just yet he might be a luxury trade later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back