Prediction 2023 Tiger Ladder Prediction

Where do you see us finishing this year?

• Premiership baby !!!

Votes: 49 45.8%
  • Top 4

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • Top 8

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • 9th to 14th

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Bottom 4

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie Rules GIF by AFL
Aussie Rules GIF by AFL

after reading the AFL wheres your club at piece; about 8 clubs have made massive improvements and are all set to win everything, but were not one of them, so, 9th?
Fortunately we were just a few tics off last couple of years, and now will be back to usual recent result. =1st.

4th at end of regular season.

Get Geelong in the Qualifying Final. At the MCG. Tom Lynch accidently collects Tom Stuart with a knee to the back of the head in a marking contest in the first 15 minutes. Richmond win by a goal.

Romp in the Prelim against Collingwood. Up by 10 goals at half time. Jack kicks 6.

Ease to the finish line to win the Grand Final against the Lions by 7 goals.

Unfathomable at this point.

Lynch will no doubt be injured for part of the season and Reiwoldt is just no longer capable as a the lone key forward (my expectations from him as a 34 year old are extremely modest whatever capacity he plays this season). Also have a wait and see attitude with Dustin Martin, he'll be 32 this year and the amount of time he was injured last year with a hamstring worries me. Everywhere else we look great, no obvious holes, good depth with quality kids coming through. Is this enough to cover all three aforementioned in a worst case scenario pushing for the flag? No idea.

Finals highly likely (at least holding our spot on the ladder) but beyond that again no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on paper we should finish 4th….
on performance/discipline (so far) we will be lucky to be 7th.

I'm going to use this pre-season game against Melbourne as the indicator to where the club is at, If we dont beat them I'm seriously going to re-evaluate my expectations for us this year. We should be treating that game as if its already R1. I dont care about the score line, what the margin is, just win it.

Season over

Any mathematicians on here clever enough on it to calculate the odds of predicting the 18 team ladder in EXACT finishing order
???. my brain hurts.

Unfathomable at this point.

Lynch will no doubt be injured for part of the season and Reiwoldt is just no longer capable as a the lone key forward (my expectations from him as a 34 year old are extremely modest whatever capacity he plays this season). Also have a wait and see attitude with Dustin Martin, he'll be 32 this year and the amount of time he was injured last year with a hamstring worries me. Everywhere else we look great, no obvious holes, good depth with quality kids coming through. Is this enough to cover all three aforementioned in a worst case scenario pushing for the flag? No idea.

Finals highly likely (at least holding our spot on the ladder) but beyond that again no idea.
Dusty has had an unusual couple of years. He looked the same post the operation but it took a long time to get condition back. Then complications from the 2 week hamstring. And didn't play that well in the final.
Cotch made a good return to form. I think dusty can get back too. Not to his best but still ok.
One side of Dusty's time off is other players have opportunities

Any mathematicians on here clever enough on it to calculate the odds of predicting the 18 team ladder in EXACT finishing order
???. my brain hurts.
No, it's bigfooty

Back