List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
Isn't Hunter Clark OOC at the end of 2023?

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

The hire of Thursfield is more of an indication that the club is happy with the work that Clayton and Rawlings have been doing since joining the club after the 2019 draft.

It's more of a hire to support the current team, as opposed to somebody like Dalrymple who would completely take over that aspect of the club.

I like demanding people's heads as much as the next guy, but Goater and Curtis alone mean that Clayton and Rawlings deserve another crack at the draft next year.
Yes on Curtis, but Goater was an absolute no brainer when he slid to that pick.

I am struggling to place one memory of this guy as a player.

Like when some Sydney player I've never heard of retires then I read they played over 200 games and had multiple AA nominations.
Or when I was trying to convince my brother-in-law that Shaun Atley was a real person.

"I watch a fair bit of footy mate, I think I'd know a first round selection who played over 200 games"

Is the new recruiting manager any good or just a stop gap with someone who'd probably take less money than others for the promotion?

Is the new recruiting manager any good or just a stop gap with someone who'd probably take less money than others for the promotion?
Looking Jim Carrey GIF by Golden Globes

We need to be looking at spending ports first on a 20 something gun looking for a change of scenery.

This year's toranto type
Frustrated Jim Carrey GIF

Chips in on Riley Bonner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to be looking at spending ports first on a 20 something gun looking for a change of scenery.

This year's toranto type

If they miss the finals we won't be trading that pick, it'll be like a top 5 pick this year.

This year's toranto type
On top of the fact that this isn’t a great idea, a ‘Taranto type’ trade would require Port’s first and another first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back