Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what’s with the Pepsi bashing they gave me a job during covid! Also even though I shave with clippers only these days I’d rather shave with a schick despite the scratches (or even a butter knife tbh) than give any money to Gillette after their disgraceful virtue signalling man bashing campaign.
A Schick-related incident inspired the 1993 Mel Gibson movie: 'Man Without a Face'.

I'm sure the folk at Pepsi are lovely. They're just not good at making drinks.

Folk at essendon aren't lovely. And they're bad at making Vitamin Injections.

Did anyone actually watch the vfl GF? How was hollands and Chol’s games?

Holland's played well as an inside mid. Thought he was close to best on if it wasn't for Mannagh who played an absolute blinder.

It just doesn't make sense. Why would anyone willingly chose Essendon? 🙄
He:
1. has already been coached by Brad Scott
2. is very good friends with Jordan Ridley
3. is keen on playing Anzac Day and Dream Time games before big crowds; and
4. was offered heaps of cash despite being a pretty run of the mill player.

We offered #4, Essendon offered #1, #2, #3 and #4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He:
1. has already been coached by Brad Scott
2. is very good friends with Jordan Ridley
3. is keen on playing Anzac Day and Dream Time games before big crowds; and
4. was offered heaps of cash despite being a pretty run of the mill player.

We offered #4, Essendon offered #1, #2, #3 and #4
All joking aside, it looks like we were being used to bump his price up then.
If he was unlikely to choose us, then let's not be worried that he didn't.
Move on, other fish in the sea.

They will likely get 29 or better for hollands alone. Still not sure this is enough might need future swaps too.
4, 56,60, hollands, chol
F1, 29, 48
44,52,56,60 equivalent to pick 19
I wouldn't expect better than pick 30 for DBG, it's been 3 years and he's shown nothing at AFL level and KP hold value longer. Suns would clear 800k odd off their books. It's not the worst result for them and gives them a solid pick for their bidding.

Think Blanck is pretty underrated. Has a lot of physical tools. Doesn't get much of the ball but is a dour stopper and for now that is something that we need.

Don't think he was embarrassed in any game post-bye once he was up and running healthwise.

Beat Naughton (0 goals), beat Cox in D50 (0 goals but he did play high up the ground and at times on Sicily), Daniher (0 goals)

Conceded 2 goals to King, 2 goals to McKay, 2 goals to McStay.

Did get smashed by Hogan (4 goals), beaten by JVR (3 goals), King (4 goals), Marshall (5 goals).

All in all he's come out ahead against 3 players (2 quality KPFs), probably considered a nil all draw against 3 good KPFs, and was well beaten on 4 occasions. Two of those occasions we got smashed to the tune of 10 goals and our midfield didn't show up.

I'm hoping there is a lot of improvement coming from within and our forward line putting pressure on opposition exiting D50 and our midfield defending better on transition is going to be extremely important going forward.

I wouldn't expect better than pick 30 for DBG, it's been 3 years and he's shown nothing at AFL level and KP hold value longer. Suns would clear 800k odd off their books. It's not the worst result for them and gives them a solid pick for their bidding.
2 issues. Hollands came off an ACL so essentially 2 years and is dominating now he is being played as an inside mid. Also DGB isn’t a KP anything. I keep saying it we need 29 for suns pick 1 on draft night. I rather burgess than chol and draft a kpf to develop for 3 years.

Dear had a good game today. 13 disposals, 14 hitouts and 2 goals. Report said his long kicking and aerial dominance was on display. Has had a pretty good end to the season.

Hopefully we nominate him so we can at least rookie list him if no one picks him.

2 issues. Hollands came off an ACL so essentially 2 years and is dominating now he is being played as an inside mid. Also DGB isn’t a KP anything. I keep saying it we need 29 for suns pick 1 on draft night. I rather burgess than chol and draft a kpf to develop for 3 years.
I really hope they don't trade DGB, I think he might develop into a good forward with enough opportunity. I hope so anyway.
Could be one of the reasons Kosi requested a trade with DGB going forward in the back half of the season.
I think he could have that X factor we are sorely missing in the forward line.

I really hope they don't trade DGB, I think he might develop into a good forward with enough opportunity. I hope so anyway.
Could be one of the reasons Kosi requested a trade with DGB going forward in the back half of the season.
I think he could have that X factor we are sorely missing in the forward line.
Hope you’re right - but I honestly can’t see it at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back