Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Are Getting Very Sleepy Road To Rio GIF

"...and when you awake...you will feel the urge...to give us pick 4 for extremely little...possibly Fergus Greene or salary cap relief...3....2...1...."
You missed "Or for taking Chol off your hands".

Lads I've worked it out...
Hawks: Smith
GC: 10, F1st(Haw)
WB: 4
------------------
Or cut out GC..
Hawks: Smith, 10
WB: 3

Salary Dump by GWS...
Hawks: Haynes, 15
GWS: 30

We then trade...
Hawks: 4, Chol
GC: F1st, 15

Finally we use the picks/points we still have and what we get for Kosi and Brockman to bring in D'Ambrosio and match bids for McCabe. Also Tew if he makes it to 40.

In: Smith, D'Ambrosio, Chol, Haynes, Watson, Caddy, McCabe, Jiath

And most importantly we will get a trade week grade of higher than D+

Last edited:

Lads I've worked it out...
Hawks: Smith
GC: 10, F1st(Haw)
WB: 4

Or cut out GC..
Hawks: Smith, 10
WB: 3

Salary Dump by GWS...
Hawks: Haynes, 15
GWS: 30

We then trade...
Hawks: 4, Chol
GC: F1st, 15

Finally we use the picks/points we still have and what we get for Kosi and Brockman to bring in D'Ambrosio and match bids for McCabe. Also Tew if he makes it to 40.

In: Smith, D'Ambrosio, Chol, Haynes, Watson, Caddy, McCabe, Jiath

And most importantly we will get a trade week grade of higher than D+
How do GC trade 4 to WB and then to us later?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was advising Harley Reid, I'd be encouraging him to tell WCE that he's keen on joining them, given Norf are the team looking most likely to do a deal for Pick 1, if WCE were so inclined.

Reid could ask himself the following questions:
a) Which club would I prefer to spend my first three development years at: A club with a pretty good track record despite a couple of lean years; or a basket-case of a club with a once-great coach whose game-plan now appears to be somewhat behind modern trends?
b) If, after three years, I feel like returning to Vic, am I not likely to have a much wider choice of clubs interested in striking a deal for me then?

Tommy Morris and Sammy addressed the Bailey Smith to Hawks rumour and said “it’s not happening this year”

Just catching up on the Ben Mckay news...

Nice to know that after North definitely were getting pick 3 than weren't getting pick 3 than definitely were getting pick 3 than definitely weren't getting pick 3 they are now getting pick 3

Media is an embarrassment.

Trade radio get over 50% of their content from social media. They have a lot of time to fill in.
If you think they’re running with the Oliver stuff because they read it on Twitter you’re kidding yourself.

Just apologise to Offtherails and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back