List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

no but a move to Sydney to a club in the finals hunt, from the outside, looks a great move. It's pretty common to move interstate for work in your 20's if a good opportunity arrives.
It could be a good opportunity for someone. But sounds like he also has a good opportunity to play for Melbourne, a club also in the finals hunt, without uprooting his and his partners life and staying in the city they prefer to live in.

Sounds like some just want a reason to stick the boots in one last time before he is traded, which speaks more about them than it does the guy whose getting paid 500k to play football and live in the city of their choice for the next few years.

It could be a good opportunity for someone. But sounds like he also has a good opportunity to play for Melbourne, a club also in the finals hunt, without uprooting his and his partners life and staying in the city they prefer to live in.

Sounds like some just want a reason to stick the boots in one last time before he is traded, which speaks more about them than it does the guy whose getting paid 500k to play football and live in the city of their choice for the next few years.
Fair enough - wasn't getting stuck into him at all. Hopefully he joins the Cho at Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evidence of a player that doesn't really want to get out of their comfort zone.

To be reunited with Richo at the Dees, how apt.
Garbage he’s contracted and will get to Melbourne, he has no obligation or need to jump at the first opportunity to suit st Kilda. I think he’s a very good fit for Melbourne and will slot straight into a side in contention, they have lost a few and despite the narrative on here billings can play.

Garbage he’s contracted and will get to Melbourne, he has no obligation or need to jump at the first opportunity to suit st Kilda. I think he’s a very good fit for Melbourne and will slot straight into a side in contention, they have lost a few and despite the narrative on here billings can play.
Wow… suit St Kilda?

He is a contracted player. We could be difficult about this.

The fact we are happy to honour his request and pay some salary to get a better pick from whatever club he chooses says it’s anything but suit stkilda.

It’s suit Jack overrated Billings

overall I’m excited for Henry I think he’ll play like a short version of Mason wood or dmac on the wing. Pushing up the ground and racking it up but not necessarily being like Brad Hill and Nas with the bullet passes. Interested to see his capacity for brief stints of inside work too.

Dow I’m indifferent on. He’s another midfielder should be decent hopefully better than bytel was, I think competing with Windy, Pou and Clark for a spot in the midfield. Will he displace them? No idea. Will also be good for Clark to have someone from the same draft in the same position to compare to.

Losing Coff made me sad. Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back