Under Age 2023 U17 Girls Footy Discussion

Seems a bit slippery, a couple of them have gone over. Hussain injured after her feet slid out from under her :(

Or not. 18.5 minute quarters apparently, and a 15 minute half-time break.

Half Time
Woomeras 3.3 21
Medleys 1.1 7

Behind for Gerardi, set shot, reasonable distance but off-line. Almost immediately turned over and Sarcha Taylor with the goal.

28-7

A poster for Amber Wunungmurra. And another behind for Jamarah Walley. Now lining up for another attempt... ootf. Woomeras peppering goal for no reward so far.

30-7

Medleys came back to draw it at the end of the fourth quarter, then won on golden point! They've been behind all game, but pulled it back to a more controlled game style (they're taller and stronger than the Woomeras, who capitalise more on fast ball movement and the ground balls), kicked 4.1 in the last.

Full Time
Woomeras 5.7 37
Medleys 6.2 38

PMBangers and Pie 4 Life.

On exposed form, who are your favourites for this crop?
Just saw this trolling through older threads.

This crop will be the best we have seen in the women's history, and it's not even close. Could name 15-20 players who would be vying for a Top 10 spot. Probably 7-8 vying for top spot. Gonna be an exciting couple of years.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
This crop will be the best we have seen in the women's history, and it's not even close. Could name 15-20 players who would be vying for a Top 10 spot. Probably 7-8 vying for top spot. Gonna be an exciting couple of years.

Apart from Ash Centra and India Rasheed, who else has caught your eye?

One of the Whittington-Charity's?

Apart from Ash Centra and India Rasheed, who else has caught your eye?

One of the Whittington-Charity's?
The Whitington-Charity's are different ages. Jemma is the younger (and to be fair, better) one. Most unlucky not to get a gig at the champs. I'll be posting my thread today and will outline some, but there's a ton in SA, Georgia McKee possibly my top pick at this stage, but legit there's a heap.

Last edited:
Back