Vent 2023 Vents & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jelly captain. I have no words. I knew he was a decent chance to be tagged but i went for what i thought was big upside if left to run free. 23 points. Its bad enough i traded him back in after starting him and then trading after the round 1 head knock, its *en horrific that i made him captain. Im going to slip a long long way in the rankings i think, but i dont really mind since i feel there is nothing left to play for (which was the attitude that made me captain him in the first place). Bont was my VC so i screwed myself out of 100 points lol

Trading in Bailey Smith round 11 might be my worst SC move ever. And that’s saying something.

Jelly captain. I have no words. I knew he was a decent chance to be tagged but i went for what i thought was big upside if left to run free. 23 points. Its bad enough i traded him back in after starting him and then trading after the round 1 head knock, its *en horrific that i made him captain. Im going to slip a long long way in the rankings i think, but i dont really mind since i feel there is nothing left to play for (which was the attitude that made me captain him in the first place). Bont was my VC so i screwed myself out of 100 points lol
Thankyou, Bont my VC too, But * it CRipps cause why not C, Will be happy if I beat 23 points now, any more will be gravy.

I feel sorry for Z.Butters owners, I'm going to kill him this week.
I told you, brought him in last week for his 81. Worst score since round 3.
Brought in Libba the week before, his lowest score of the year this round (75).

I still need to upgrade 1 player, so I'm taking request, who do you want me to kill off?

I still need to upgrade 1 player, so I'm taking request, who do you want me to kill off?

If you could put the slows on Laird, that would be tremendous

Power Eyebrows GIF by PowerWash Simulator

Tim Taranto, Christian Petracca or Gulden thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 out of my last 16 trades -

rd9
Steele - 84, 135, 62, 85, 52, traded.
Dury - 17, 12, dropped, dead rookie.
rd10
Oliver - 120, injured, traded
Sharp - 47, dropped, dead rookie.
rd13
Sicily - 136, suspended, traded.
rd15
Yeo - 93, injured, traded.
rd16
Libba - 121, 75 (lowest score for the year)
D.Cameron - 61, 80, injured.
rd17
Butters - 81 (lowest score since rd 3)

Sorry people, had to vent in some form, hopefully it will be my last.

Not starting with English

Missing the cash gen from rookies S. Ryan, Simpson, Humphrey... instead I got Sharpe, Drury and Roberts. No wonder my bench is weak and rank is 15 k

Same, I passed on him because he was “injury prone”. God I wish ill will on him tonight. Shouldn’t but I do!

Me too, I decided to go with more reliable rucks like Gawn and Darcy Cameron, that worked out well with both getting injured in the first few rounds.

Traded them both back in, Gawn hasn't set the world on fire but at least hasn't got injured again while DC lasted 2 games before getting injured again.

Meanwhile English has played every game and torched me regularly with big tons.

I don't have Petracca and my last upgrade is in the midfield. News is he will spend more time forward with Fritch out, so at $641,00 it has disaster trade written all over it. :thumbsu:
Sounds like a goer then, yeah?

Spent a lot of time and two of my last three trades to get a competitive team this week as I need to win to stay top 8 in league, then just as game starts check my opponent and realised I am playing the league zombie so didn't need to trade Lloyd and sheldrick at all....

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Me too, I decided to go with more reliable rucks like Gawn and Darcy Cameron, that worked out well with both getting injured in the first few rounds.

Traded them both back in, Gawn hasn't set the world on fire but at least hasn't got injured again while DC lasted 2 games before getting injured again.

Meanwhile English has played every game and torched me regularly with big tons.

The big Stick Insect torched me again, thanks Longmire you muppet for dropping Hickey and letting English dominate against a couple of donkeys.

I was hoping last night was a nightmare. Couldn’t of gone much worse.

Bailey dale has 22 touches for 50 points 😡 scores 7 points after half time! POD in both cash leagues.

Macrae looks like he is going to get to a decent score and then flops to a mediocre score. POD in cash league.

Mills has to lock down on Bont and Libba, forgets what the football looks like for most of the night. Spends 9 minutes on bench during 3 quarter, spent Time off for blood rule after just coming back on. Lost a boot at one stage too! Ha. 😡

Bont butches a 150 score which would have been critical to bridge the gap between him and English as a non owner. I mean 131 is a good VC score, but the 42 point deficit between scores is far than ideal when both cash league opponents have English VC! When will this stick insect kent break!

Titch made sub is horrible timing when you are dealing with Lloyd out due to that kent Nank.

Massively on back foot now in both cash league games in matchups that I should win. Going to need a lot of luck.

Pretty minor regret compared to a lot of the others in here, but at one stage I had both Constable and Wagner in my team, stuck on 2 games and not getting picked

Had to choose one to trade out, weighed up their chances of getting another shot and chose Wagner to leave

Now he's getting a game with all of Freo's outs, while Constable looks even further from getting a game

Pretty minor, but would have been nice to have the bench cover of Wagner, especially with Melican getting injured

20230715_111537.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back