Vent 2023 Vents & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Briggs will get injured now for sure.
Dog Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries and s**t starting mid pricers.

Bruhn, Flanders, Fyfe. Injuries to Clarry, Fyfe, Docherty, Cameron, LDU, Touk, now Green.

Have a much better idea on next years strategy, but luck has a part to play.

holding sicily for 3 weeks hoping he would help me charge into top 1k as a pod for the backend of the year and copping himmelbergs crap scoring as the cover player

comes back in and stinks it up with ratten trying to put the clamps on him when his team was getting belted out of the midfield. people with trades to spare will likely pick him up for supercoach finals at a cheap price now.

meanwhile sheezel somehow tons up when ziebell got subbed on 5 minutes into the game

holding sicily for 3 weeks hoping he would help me charge into top 1k as a pod for the backend of the year and copping himmelbergs crap scoring as the cover player

comes back in and stinks it up with ratten trying to put the clamps on him when his team was getting belted out of the midfield. people with trades to spare will likely pick him up for supercoach finals at a cheap price now.

meanwhile sheezel somehow tons up when ziebell got subbed on 5 minutes into the game

That flog Sicily cost me bigtime this week.

Lost 3 league games due to him. :mad:

JHF - having him in my starting team :mad:

Then fielding him when he gets his 30s and missing out on good loop players
This week, left him out and he got 94! :mad:

Can't get it right with JHF this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back