AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Williams is cheaper compared to AF. So is Coffield. Coffield basically rookie price.

Billings is a bit cheaper - if you can risk having Billings in your side, that is.

Zach Reid is rookie price. Sharp is very cheap.

Last edited:
Open round will no doubt throw a cat amongst the pigeons. How many premiums are you prepared to sacrifice with an early bye?
BTY - Can anyone remember how many trades we had last year? It seems to be getting easier every year.

Open round will no doubt throw a cat amongst the pigeons. How many premiums are you prepared to sacrifice with an early bye?
BTY - Can anyone remember how many trades we had last year? It seems to be getting easier every year.
We had 36 trades last year.

Only briefly looked at byes, so not sure about this setup. Probably the main thing I have to think about is the 3rd ruck. Might replace Conway with a guaranteed non-starter for the loop and then upgrade Carroll.

DT team 1.png

This might be better:

DT team 2.png
This gives me good coverage on all lines. Only thing I might do is put in Luke Jackson instead of Moore, so I can cover a ruck injury.

Could also turn Harmes and Billings into Taylor Adams and a rookie. Might depend on preseason scores and positions.

Last edited:
Only briefly looked at byes, so not sure about this setup. Probably the main thing I have to think about is the 3rd ruck. Might replace Conway with a guaranteed non-starter for the loop and then upgrade Carroll.

View attachment 1891338

This might be better:

View attachment 1891387
This gives me good coverage on all lines. Only thing I might do is put in Luke Jackson instead of Moore, so I can cover a ruck injury.

Could also turn Harmes and Billings into Taylor Adams and a rookie. Might depend on preseason scores and positions.
I think that Adams should be one of the first forwards picked. He will spend a lot of game time in the midfield.

Why is Marty Hore in so many teams? Is he replacing Hibberd or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Hardwick as coach make Gold Coast players less appealing? I'm thinking about Touk, but Richmond under Hardwick were such a low-possession side, so I'm unsure about getting him.

so is rd0(opening round) not included ?? :eekv1:

i don't see much point loading up on players from those teams because they'll have extra byes

IMO opening round should be included somehow... why not make it a big double gameweek

40 trades hey...along with some dirt cheap experienced players makes this seem fairly straight forward.

Think a few of the injury prone blokes like Billings are worth a punt given the extra trades.

Forward line looks a nightmare this season…if Jack the hack Macrae is the most expensive and highest rated….good luck everyone!! At least it will make it interesting and not everyone will start with the same team.

Forward line looks a nightmare this season…if Jack the hack Macrae is the most expensive and highest rated….good luck everyone!! At least it will make it interesting and not everyone will start with the same team.
Yeah will give us lower scores than we are used to but only need to spend $800k for the top forwards rather than $900+.

A few PODs in there. Im happy with paying big bucks for the best mids. D.Williams & Phillipou are on shaky ground but at the moment im content with them.

View attachment 1894699
As was discussed on one of the coaches panel podcasts recently is that there is not a great deal of value in PODS.
If they fail to produce as you hope, you have to get rid of them and the majority of your competitors have outscored you in that time. It may also be difficult to trade them out unless you have a parachute plan. On the other hand, if they do succeed, every other coach will also have them in two weeks time after they have traded them in.
Is it really worth the risk for such a little gain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back