AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

4/312 - Rankine tonight. Gun player but if he isnt getting a substantial amount of time in the centre, he will not be scoring well. I knew this when i selected him but i really thought he would spend the majority of time in the midfield but it seems like the Crows need him forward. Even so, he still attended a fair few centre bounces tonight but not enough and he simply doesnt get cheap touches so his ceiling isnt that high either.

He was a pick that i identified might fail but was willing to chance it anyway. He hasnt been terrible but i think he will be scoring 70s and 80s predominantly so ill have to at least consider moving him on.
They desperately need him in the middle. Team of plodders at the moment.

They desperately need him in the middle. Team of plodders at the moment.
they need multiple of him really. I would think fixing their midfield would take precedent over fixing forwardline but i really dont know what their coach is thinking.

Of course I benched Roberts. 8 touches approaching half time and on track for 100. It’s just remarkable how every single decision I make is the wrong one.

35 point last quarter and didn’t go off once!! You have to laugh.

I also have no Heeney or nic martin! I’m not bothering now.

Enjoy the season everyone. See you in 2025.

35 point last quarter and didn’t go off once!! You have to laugh.

I also have no Heeney or nic martin! I’m not bothering now.

Enjoy the season everyone. See you in 2025.
At least you don’t have Hackden Young and Nick Spudcos

Traded in Hack Billings today as well
Fyfe subbed

Heeney, Martin, Roberts and late Jordon stemmed the flow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of whinging going on, so I'm going to join in.

My 4 lowest scores, 33, 45, 46, 49 and still have Coffield to play, who I'm confident won't be helping me at all. Daicos 61 shining like a beacon in all the gloom.........that's how bad it is. Also have a 57 in there somewhere.

I do have decent rookies though, just benched them all. At least they are making money.

Lot of whinging going on, so I'm going to join in.

My 4 lowest scores, 33, 45, 46, 49 and still have Coffield to play, who I'm confident won't be helping me at all. Daicos 61 shining like a beacon in all the gloom.........that's how bad it is. Also have a 57 in there somewhere.

I do have decent rookies though, just benched them all. At least they are making money.
Ouch. Assume that's Hore and Lazz? Clark and Berry as well? 😬

Ouch. Assume that's Hore and Lazz? Clark and Berry as well? 😬
Close. Clark on bench, as emergency if you don't mind, cause I forgot to change from last week, and Mannagh (forward) on field. Roberts and Sharp on bench. Expect Sanders to be subbed on or off again today.

Berry gone for sure. Not sure to whom yet. Could go Dempsey or Duursma, but my quick maths tells me it doesnt get enough to do Reid (Ess) to MDA. Maybe Carol from Carlton a cheaper option.

Close. Clark on bench, as emergency if you don't mind, cause I forgot to change from last week, and Mannagh (forward) on field. Roberts and Sharp on bench. Expect Sanders to be subbed on or off again today.

Berry gone for sure. Not sure to whom yet. Could go Dempsey or Duursma, but my quick maths tells me it doesnt get enough to do Reid (Ess) to MDA. Maybe Carol from Carlton a cheaper option.
McAuliffe from Richmond might give you an option if Carroll doesn't play if Walsh is back. Went bananas in the VFL against GC. Had 84 at half time I think. Probably the type of dynamic mid we are missing. Was apparently bog or close to it in the VFL praccies too.

In a dilemma atm. In a close call with my cash league opponent and it could go either way. Do I take Heeney's 117 as vc or do I hold off hoping Green will score more?
I remember doing this a few years ago hoping Cogs would outscore my vc only for him to get injured in the first few minutes and score a zero.

In a dilemma atm. In a close call with my cash league opponent and it could go either way. Do I take Heeney's 117 as vc or do I hold off hoping Green will score more?
I remember doing this a few years ago hoping Cogs would outscore my vc only for him to get injured in the first few minutes and score a zero.
I'd lock in a 117 VC.

Wondering if I should C Bont or Green. Bont gone nuts against Dimma coached teams. Green has WC.

McAuliffe from Richmond might give you an option if Carroll doesn't play if Walsh is back. Went bananas in the VFL against GC. Had 84 at half time I think. Probably the type of dynamic mid we are missing. Was apparently bog or close to it in the VFL praccies too.
Had McAuliffe in my pre-season team at one stage, as he had good scoring as a junior and thought he might be selected round one. Definately one to watch.

I have Green C in all three comps. Take it and run :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back