Game Day 2024 AFL Fantasy Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can read anything into any Suns players this game. Need to apply the “they were playing West Coast Richmond” discount to whatever they score.
Alot of Richmond tax here, can wait till after the bye if you aren't 100% on our players
lecy goranson we could be the same person GIF by Roseanne

You should see our PMs… he’s been more scathing on the Tigers than anyone! Literally renamed the conversation “we’re a flaming pile of you know what and that’s me being nice”

Am I lying tigs2010??
Didn't realise you sent each other some private prose! How cosy :tearsofjoy:

This is what he has done in 2022 VFL, 2023 AFL 2nd half, this is genuinely his role. If people want more CBA's you could be waiting a while
800k, no one else has this time of scoring and on the up

2022 VFL finals series, 2023 VFL, 2023 AFL Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 2.45.03 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Martin. Lynch will replace Ryan and Nank for Naismith. Not sure who Dusty replaces. Would be rough to drop him after today.
Better option than Windsor given the price ?

Currently my bench is

Mids: Clark, Roberts,
FWDS: Lazzaro, Windsor, Wilson (UTL)

(Sharp still M8, but will likely sub in Roberts or Lazzarro in that on field spot)

Pretty average score from Flanders in a game like this, very easy for mids, has hard matchups in the next few then a bye and another hard matchup. I'll be waiting till after.
Yep, no growth in the price either, a 92 against a BE of 90. Could fade with a few of the options available maybe. He doesn't really play mid though, more of a runner at stoppages. Agree. Crows and Bulldogs won't be any easier in the next two then the bye.

Warming towards budarick as my d5, role is good and played well. Priced at around 55, if he can get those early points like MacPherson last year it could be a good starting pick.
I’m toying with this now too. Was in my team for a bit before the last PS game when he was underwhelming so not a knee jerk and it’s a price point where the bye isn’t such a concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back