Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitfield

Cringe Reaction GIF
So glad I'm not playing this year 🤣

50 points in 5 min you have to pick him until he shits on you in 3 weeks

Does tonight answer the Naicos question? Its tough
I reckon it’s right on that line where if you were in the start him camp you’re still starting him; if you were in the fade him (to start) camp then you’re still fading him.

I was in the umming and ahhhing camp and still am 😂 No idea what I’m going to do.

Total changes to my side resulting from R0

Out: E.Phillips, Gulden, Coleman, Windsor
In: Howes, T.Green, ??????, Campbell

Not that bad, 2 rookie swaps, 1 injury and 1 premium swap based on break evens.

Question marks on Colemans replacement at this stage but either finding a way to go up to Whitfield, or down to Budarick/Williams.

Total changes to my side resulting from R0

Out: E.Phillips, Gulden, Coleman, Windsor
In: Howes, T.Green, ??????, Campbell

Not that bad, 2 rookie swaps, 1 injury and 1 premium swap based on break evens.

Question marks on Colemans replacement at this stage but either finding a way to go up to Whitfield, or down to Budarick/Williams.
Get stuck into more changes.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

I reckon it’s right on that line where if you were in the start him camp you’re still starting him; if you were in the fade him (to start) camp then you’re still fading him.

I was in the umming and ahhhing camp and still am 😂 No idea what I’m going to do.
Same lol

And to make things more annoying. S***field decided to junk it up and have a low BE, and with their next two matchup he’s tempting

How many bye players is too many? Have 6 now cause I was keen on Whitfield and can’t resist picking him after that game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How many bye players is too many? Have 6 now cause I was keen on Whitfield and can’t resist picking him after that game
Really depends what the spread is. If you have a whole bunch in one week then you have a problem but if they’re reasonably well spread then 6 isn’t too many, no.

Same lol

And to make things more annoying. S***field decided to junk it up and have a low BE, and with their next two matchup he’s tempting
Yeah Whit is well and truly in for me. I’m ready to be hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’m taking the approach that as long as they’re value then more than I’d have otherwise wanted is ok. And value includes a low BE because of this rd as long as the scoring is somewhat sustainable (eg Whitfield but not Cameron)

It’s frustrating that despite all the preseason debate on teams, that potentially the most influential component of a team, is now actually Round 0…

Aaah but how then do we handle the imminent bye round for those players.

And around the wheel goes, and where it stops nobody knows!

Start Daicos middle. Whitfield for 2 weeks into his bye. Straight swap for Uber premo mid that starts like a house on fire
Dilemma is with a 130 in his rolling average, if Whitfield is a successful pick in those 2 weeks (going 105+) he will still have a low BE and will be an interesting ? on value of $ vs points by keeping him to keep riding that or trading him to avoid bye (that’s before even considering any other money making trade you’d be passing up)

I’m taking him, open to trading him but definitely planning it as a hold through the byes

Cameron on the other hand…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back