Competitions 2024 AFL Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey folks, great effort we have just about completed this and hit our target. As it stands we are $100 short so we can squeeze someone else in if anyone wants to join.

If we can get this completed I will get the info to Chief and your badges should not be too far away.

Thanks again for getting this over the line.

Luke.

Great news! We have reached our goal, and are all signed off on Hugh! Thanks to everyone for being a part of this and for paying up early this year, it really makes the whole thing much easier.

If you’ve missed out and still want to get involved that’s cool. I will speak to the club and see if we can contribute any additional funds towards a community project.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’ve missed out and still want to get involved that’s cool. I will speak to the club and see if we can contribute any additional funds towards a community project.
It's often good to put some aside for following years, too.

Great news! We have reached our goal, and are all signed off on Hugh! Thanks to everyone for being a part of this and for paying up early this year, it really makes the whole thing much easier.

Fantastic work Luke, much appreciated

Make sure you enter the comps if you want to go into the draw. Check this one out…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back