AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for opening.
Umpiring cricket over the weekend knocked me around a little. At least today’s a PH so I can recover.
Will be up shortly

I wonder how much of an impact playing last week vs not playing last week will have an impact?
fremantle/lions, suns/crows etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like the crows this week, only concern is playing a team that played last week , crows might be a bit underdone? Feel like gold coasts performance was a bit overrated, it was more a case of richmond being terrible than gold coast being good,

Dont mind McLean at $3.80/$11.50/$46 on SB. 2.2 last week and we saw what Brown/Hogan were able to do to the Pies second string defenders in the absence of Howe who is apparently still touch and go to be back this week.

I would have preferred an easier match up than the Giants and it's a big ask to find this year's Rachele/Gulden in a North game, but I'm keen on Zane Duursma if he gets a game. Kicked 2 in the preseason game against the Saints and had a shot at a third after the final siren which didn't score but he looked incredibly confident and composed for a first gamer. Had a couple of other opportunities which didn't quite go his way too so could easily have finished up with 3-4. I've taken the $3.90/$12/$46 for 2-4 at SB but have a feeling we might still see better odds.

Some Neds odds:

Gresham 2 @ 4.25 (edit: in to 3.35 now)

Z Fisher 25 disp @ 2.90 (edit: this has come in to 1.68 now)

Callum Brown 3 @ 5

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back