AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't read WB. When I back them, the shite the bed and vice versa.

I like Sydney U40 as another poster said. Dons were competitive so it won't be an easy beat.

For NRL, panthers H2h is a safe bet. Broncos may be missing Adam Reynolds.

Redman out is a worry for Essendon but if its dewy surely they keep it under 40 points, Waariors at home on Friday night is worth a multi as a double, i'll have a treble with the Pies who won't lose 3 in a row.

Surely you keep Marra whatever it costs, probably can let Smith go for starters
id hope so he looks like he is ready to really explode i honestly let go of smith and english just to keep Marra. i dont rate english as highly as others do tbh

id hope so he looks like he is ready to really explode i honestly let go of smith and english just to keep Marra. i dont rate english as highly as others do tbh

You can probably let English go if it is a choice between the two, not across your ruck depth though

How aren't GC favourites against a Dogs side that's diabolical? Least Hardwick can coach and they have one of the few midfields that can win it in there against the Dogs.
Dimma still hates Marvel??? 🤣🤣🤣

Any value in Jeremy Sharp 20+ Disposals $3.75 and 25+ $13 TAB? Had 18 on the weekend. Disposals overs not my strong suit

Edit: Damn already been sniped

Last edited:
Any value in Jeremy Sharp 20+ Disposals $3.75 and 25+ $13 TAB? Had 18 on the weekend. Disposals overs not my strong suit

I don't know anything about his role at Freo, but he is VERY outside.

Last year North gave up more uncontested possessions than any other team. More than 10% above league average.

Last week (one one match) they were 10% worse than last year's average.

If he's gonna hit big #s any week, this would be the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns have had two home games with one against a very ordinary Tigers team and one against a Tex less Crows they nearly blew.

Never travelled well so wouldn't be rushing into them here.
The game on Saturday Night would have been very taxing too, very wet and humid. Im interested to see how the Crows respond off a 6 day break.

Suns have had two home games with one against a very ordinary Tigers team and one against a Tex less Crows they nearly blew.

Never travelled well so wouldn't be rushing into them here.

Did you see how putrid the Dogs played? They were close to the worst of the round

The Adelaide Crows have entered the chat.

They kicked just a goal in half a game of footy at HT at Metricon.

At least they came back and almost won. The Dogs were never in the game against a side off a thrashing

At least they came back and almost won. The Dogs were never in the game against a side off a thrashing
Dogs led for most of the 1st qtr and were down by just a couple of goals at HT, in the 4th qtr just before the half way point there was still only two goals in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back