AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Sexton is a defender now? When did that happen? Just thinking who replaces Rosas this week. Any chance they move Sexton up forward for the week? $34 for 2 on 365

Alex Sexton is a defender now? When did that happen? Just thinking who replaces Rosas this week. Any chance they move Sexton up forward for the week? $34 for 2 on 365
Darcy Macpherson starts on the ground instead of sub.
Or they bring in a different forward.

Sexton isnt going there

1U - Dwarf Watson 1+ + Gresham 1+ - $3.60 (Watson kicked 0.3 on the weekend, priced at $1.87)
.5U - Dwarf 1+ + Gresh 2+ - $10.75
.5U - Watson 2+ + Gresh 1+ - $11.09

4u WCE 45.5+ line

In 15 attemps in Perth GWS has never beaten WCE or Freo by over 40.

In 7 attempts GWS has only beaten WCE once in Perth by 8 points in 2017.

Wce beat GWS last year in perth in what was the eagles worst year on record, being compared to the GC in 2011 in terms of ability.
The Proper terminology for your bet is West Coast +45.5

just in case they put him forward this week after their woeful first two weeks in the forward line, pushed him forward last Q vs swans

howe 2+ @ 29 on 365

hoping frampton comes in and they switch howe forward

just a wild stab
Tailed the howe bet. Think their forward line needs a change if it's either Howe or Moore that moved forward for a quarter or 2.

just in case they put him forward this week after their woeful first two weeks in the forward line, pushed him forward last Q vs swans

howe 2+ @ 29 on 365

hoping frampton comes in and they switch howe forward

just a wild stab
I’m going for less mid time for degoey. Hopefully spends the game in fwd half.
2,3,4 @ 4.30,15,61 SB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mix of previous posts
Paul Curtis 2
Nic Watson 2
Jade Gresham 2 @ $136.73 SB, bet return

For you total goal kicking players .... i would be looking at the Demons list this week.
Reckon they are locked on to go 17 plus.
You know Mitchell will not park the bus with the Hawks and keep going with his attacking brand.
They are missing their best defender in Sicily and their first choice full back for the year.
They leak goals and couldn't hold the bulldogs under 100 in two practices matches nor the bombers
last round.

For you total goal kicking players .... i would be looking at the Demons list this week.
Reckon they are locked on to go 17 plus.
You know Mitchell will not park the bus with the Hawks and keep going with his attacking brand.
They are missing their best defender in Sicily and their first choice full back for the year.
They leak goals and couldn't hold the bulldogs under 100 in two practices matches nor the bombers
last round.
Bobby Brown against our small horrible backline

3,4,5,6 @ 5,13,34,101

TAB

Anyone like Rachele again? Going again for him. $51 for 5. I like Crows players at AO much more than anywhere else. Crowd behind them. Kicked 3 in 25 minutes v the Suns so know he can score quickly.

Other ones are
-Rioli, Dixon & Marshall, back to the well with them v Richmond. 1 should be kicking 4.
I’ve taken them all 3-5 goals

Tailing De Goey, Langford.

Archie Perkins 2+ @ $9

Has kicked 2 or more in 10/63 matches. Including 5/24 since start of last season.

I realise he's playing more midfield now, but he clearly knows where the goals are and kicked 2 last week.

Sydney will be tougher than Hawks, but I still think there's value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back