AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 3

Remove this Banner Ad

They were 1.01 last year and lost, so going off that, no they shouldn't.
While I agree they shouldn't be $1.01, I'm happy to inform you that they weren't and shouldn't have been $1.01 last year. They were $1.05 with Betfair.

The line opened at +64.5 and closed at +58.5.

So going by that, if you believe the teams are similarly matched to seven months ago, then there may be value for WB at -46.5.

While I agree they shouldn't be $1.01, I'm happy to inform you that they weren't and shouldn't have been $1.01 last year. They were $1.05 with Betfair.

The line opened at +64.5 and closed at +58.5.

So going by that, if you believe the teams are similarly matched to seven months ago, then there may be value for WB at -46.5.
It closed at -67.5 at most places mate.

And they closed at 1.01 at SB.

11115555.PNG

im doing it again. the chances are increasing, surely they are going to play howe up front soon. hopefully bring in dean, keep frampton back and play howe up forward. interestingly in this fixture in round 23 last year howe played up front and kicked 2 goals. Also can cash out full stake before game if final team sheets/he looks to be playing back. also if we all bet it and price comes in crazy the cash out will prob be profit lmao

365 2+ @ 34

JEREMY HOWE

No analysis whatsoever but Crisp $42 for 2 goals (B365) seems outrageous to me. Kicked two in the grand final, hasn’t started the season well but am expecting the Pies to respond on Thursday (while still tipping Brisbane to win).

Ben Brown odds too good to pass up

2-4 $3.75/10/34 tab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtis 2
Fogarty 3 @23.85 PB

Curtis 3,4 @14,51 PB
Fogarty 4,5 @16,55 Bet365

No analysis whatsoever but Crisp $42 for 2 goals (B365) seems outrageous to me. Kicked two in the grand final, hasn’t started the season well but am expecting the Pies to respond on Thursday (while still tipping Brisbane to win).

Im on.

Crisp 2+
mcluggage 2+
@$161 b365

Happened in granny why not again.

Laird flagging more time at half forward, lots of attention on the Crows’ current midfield mix not working.

Paying $15/91 for 2/3 at B365. Worth a nibble?

Rankine to spend more time up the ground? 20 disposals @2.65 SB

surprised no ones mentioned this but this round last year is when Cam Rayner went bang and slotted 4 against the pies at the gabba

best i found found him for

2/@3.20 PB
3/@9 PB
4/ @26 SB
5/ @91 TAB Trick

Charlie Cameron has 2 bags of 6 in his past 5 games v Pies.
2.5 to start the year, he’s threatened to have a big one without being accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back