2024 Brownlow Medal Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

If he stays injury Free Nick Daicos will win it.

Lachie Neale will be thereabouts again. He'd be my next pick to win it again, b2b and make it a 3peat. All class.

If he stays injury Free Nick Daicos will win it.

Lachie Neale will be thereabouts again. He'd be my next pick to win it again, b2b and make it a 3peat. All class.
Lachie Neale would have to have an unbelievable 2024 to win it.

Shades of Judd after winning in 2010, was odds on before the count to win it in 2011, but the umpires were more reluctant to hand out easy votes to him and instead favoured Swan (who was the odds on fave in 2010).

So look for Bontempelli to get 'looked after' in 2024, and of course Naicos.

Tom Green

This guy
5a393bc9744c792edf52997743a57b5c.jpg

Lachie Neale would have to have an unbelievable 2024 to win it.

Shades of Judd after winning in 2010, was odds on before the count to win it in 2011, but the umpires were more reluctant to hand out easy votes to him and instead favoured Swan (who was the odds on fave in 2010).

So look for Bontempelli to get 'looked after' in 2024, and of course Naicos.
Neale certainly got looked after last year like Fyfe in 2015.

Only if he gets to play in 23 games that are dead rubbers.

They appear to be the only matches in which he can excel nowadays...

You got baited sooo hard

Only have to mention his name 🤣🤣🤣

He’s obviously not winning it mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont will probably come second again. Scott West style.

Paddy Dow

Im going to put a few dollars on Shai Bolton @ $101. I expect/hope he'll play more midfield this year with Dusty predominantly forward. In a new midfield system that will hopefully finally focus on winning the ball at the source as a priority, rather than winning it back post clearance I can see Bolton polling quite well. He is the sort of player that demands your attention when he's playing well plus he does all the things umpires like when doing their votes - can find plenty of the ball, wins contested possessions, kicks goals, takes marks etc. Plus he's flashy, can take a hanger and do freaky things which can only help. Taranto, Hopper and Prestia (and likely Baker this year) are all good 2 way runners which would allow Bolton to get ahead of the ball more often, like Dusty used to in his prime. Obviously the team will have to win quite a few games too.

At worst I expect to make a few bucks with a cash out when he comes in to at least $20 if things pan out as I hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back