• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Carlton Goal-kicking knock-out comp

Rules:
  • You nominate one player each week to kick a goal
  • If your player kicks at least one goal that week, you stay in the comp
  • If your player doesn't kick a goal, you're out
  • You can only choose each player once over the season
  • You have the start of each game to provide your tip. You can amend your tip any time up to the start of each game. All entries will be recorded to ensure everyone is playing by the rules.
  • If your player kicks Carlton's first goal of the match, you earn an immunity card. This automatically protects you from your next wrong pick.
  • You can earn multiple immunity cards over the season (and can theoretically accumulate more than one).
  • If you don't enter a selection you get the player with the lowest jumper number that you haven't selected previously (in the selected 23)
  • If you wish to change your entry (e.g. for a late out), do NOT edit your original post - make a new post with your changed selection (so that I can see the post timestamp).

Last edited:

How about we do a final challenge.

Everyone can pick a player, whichever player kicks the first goal chronologically in the game wins.

People with immunity get priority in selection

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

How about we do a final challenge.

Everyone can pick a player, whichever player kicks the first goal chronologically in the game wins.

People with immunity get priority in selection

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm happy to go with whatever, although my preference would be to stick with the comp as is for another week at least...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back