News 2024 Clash Jumper Leaked

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like asphalt graffiti... the opposite of the TAC seatbelt
Nene Leakes GIF

Love the red shorts. Not sure if they would work with the red top too tho.
Go the full red . Jumper / shorts / socks / boots.
The players could also wear ginger wigs 👍

Look, I actually like it.
It is better than the silver and red the VFL used a few years back .
I have no issues either other than why not just a solid black sash.
We should play our away Anzac game in red and black stripes😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have to have an inverse then just use the Indigenous jumper as the clash jumper for the entire year... much nicer than fat tracks. Dunno about red but black shorts will do nicely and reduces the clash with St Kilda and GWS who have white featured prominently on their home jumpers.

vb9BG6ke.jpg copy.png

iRWNp1eZ.jpg copy.png

If we have to have an inverse then just use the Indigenous jumper as the clash jumper for the entire year... much nicer than fat tracks. Dunno about red but black shorts will do nicely and reduces the clash with St Kilda and GWS who have white featured prominently on their home jumpers.

I've said this before, the Indigenous round jumper is way too good to just use once a season, and the clash jumper usually looks like trash.

This was the 2021 jumper for example;

iu

I've said this before, the Indigenous round jumper is way too good to just use once a season, and the clash jumper usually looks like trash.

This was the 2021 jumper for example;

iu
But you can’t sell home, away and indigenous round jerseys in the Bomber shop if you only use home and indigenous round jerseys.

But you can’t sell home, away and indigenous round jerseys in the Bomber shop if you only use home and indigenous round jerseys.
Instead you can sell home indigenous anzac country seatbelt 150 years and heritage guernseys celebrating different players every year.

they could even have a different Indigenous design for every clash game, plus a home indigenous one for indigenous round 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Our home jumper is an iconic design that is timeless and imo one of the best colour combinations. I love it.

Our clash strips have always been terrible because instead of trying to be innovative the club has gotten into a pissing contest with the league and chosen this hill to die on. It's stupid and petty, and hiding behind "the constitution" is laughable (wish they put "don't lie to the members on there instead) I've never seen a single clash strip that was a nice design.

Time for the club to try and be a leader and design clash strips that are appealing to the eye and designed to generate revenue for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back