2024 Classics

Will Wout finally get his Roubaix crown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A week away from Omloop opening up the spring, followed by Strade Bianche a week later. In exciting news, SBS have both Strade and MSR for the first time in nearly a decade! With Paris Nice in between the two.

The only WT classics they seemingly miss out on are Brugge De Panne, E3 Saxo and Dwaars Door Vlaanderen.

My predictions for the monuments:

MSR: Philipsen
RvV: Evenepoel
Roubaix: Wout (reckon he'll finally get it)
LBL: Tadej
Lombardia: Tadej

It was a strange race with two of the weaker riders coming one or two who never made the front group of 27 that formed in the cross winds so it was a fortunate result - Jayco sent the weakest possible team and suffered the consequences - O'Brien was wasting time at the UAE Tour while Bling chose not to race and he certainly would have made the front group. They may do better in KBK if they can get Walscheid to the finish - Note that Ewan will be riding no Belgium race sin 2024.

Damn I always forget the Italian classics are on Saturday not Sunday.

Pog might really do the Ardennes triple this year if he keeps this form up

Damn I always forget the Italian classics are on Saturday not Sunday.

Pog might really do the Ardennes triple this year if he keeps this form up

Except, he is not riding in these races. Nothing like an illformed poster in this thread.

Except, he is not riding in these races. Nothing like an illformed poster in this thread.
Apologies mate, I don't keep up with every rider's schedule. No need to be a Wayne Kerr about it when barely anyone in here to begin with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very close at the end - 1/4 of a wheel, ahead of Mathews. Timed his sprint to perfection, having done a great job in getting over the Pogio with the likes of Tadej and MVDP.
Yeah, he's the best sprinter in the world over the past few years, which is also why it's so crazy he climbs so well.

Pithie is improving a shitload this year. Going toe to toe with MvdP and Pederson is very impressive.

My predictions for the monuments:

MSR: Philipsen
RvV: Evenepoel
Roubaix: Wout (reckon he'll finally get it)
LBL: Tadej
Lombardia: Tadej

Good call with Milan San Remo but Evenpoel isn't riding De Ronde.

I tried watching SBS for tonight but only lasted until the first ad break before giving in amd signing up for a month of Flobikes.

Crash city this year. Apparently there was a serious one in the women's race.

The route seems to have a lot more bollards and traffic islands this year

Good call with Milan San Remo but Evenpoel isn't riding De Ronde.

I tried watching SBS for tonight but only lasted until the first ad break before giving in amd signing up for a month of Flobikes.
Almost as if I predicted his 6 weeks ago :p

Back