Injury 2024 Crows Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries suck, but they’re the only way we get a look at players outside the current 24. Milera is no great loss, but his injury does further guarantee Smith’s continued selection and the likelihood of Rory being rushed straight in.

Smith would have continued in the 22 regardless but hopefully the injury opens the door for Nank and he will be a lock for best 22 by end of the year

Sloane won’t be back IMO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Injuries suck, but they’re the only way we get a look at players outside the current 24. Milera is no great loss, but his injury does further guarantee Smith’s continued selection and the likelihood of Rory being rushed straight in.

I feel Milera is pretty big loss, was really starting to show last year. But you’re right, this is the only way we got a look at Worrell from memory? Best 22 player sitting in the 2s.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Such a rare injury. Amazing that he's done it twice.

Vaguely remember Michael Long doing his ages ago and Jaeger O'Meara recently. Others?

I also recall Milera having trouble during preseasons right back to his early years due to patella tendinitis so maybe he has some inherent weakness there.

Hard to imagine he'll be back in any meaningful capacity sadly. There's only so many setbacks the human body can take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vaguely remember Michael Long doing his ages ago and Jaeger O'Meara recently. Others?

I also recall Milera having trouble during preseasons right back to his early years due to patella tendinitis so maybe he has some inherent weakness there.

Hard to imagine he'll be back in any meaningful capacity sadly. There's only so many setbacks the human body can take.
Assuming he must have something structurally different in his knees?

So with Milera gone for the season, should open up an extra list spot for a mid season pick or did we already have one?

I feel like if you do that injury twice, maybe there is something about your body or the way you play that makes you prone to it.

If we get any more meaningful games out of him it's a bonus at this stage. Time to have a look at who is going to replace him. It's irritating that we seem to rely on season-ending injuries to see what else is in the cupboard, but here we go again.

As long as we don't select Hamill to replace him...

I feel like if you do that injury twice, maybe there is something about your body or the way you play that makes you prone to it.

If we get any more meaningful games out of him it's a bonus at this stage. Time to have a look at who is going to replace him. It's irritating that we seem to rely on season-ending injuries to see what else is in the cupboard, but here we go again.

As long as we don't select Hamill to replace him...
Different legs too.

AFCC
Adelaide Football Charity Club
Giving unwarranted contracts for as far as the eye can see
He comes back next year in the last year of his contract

We will then give him a 2 year deal to ''prove himself'' again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back