List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

More worried about the forward end talls tbh. Tomlinson will go, but if we take Voss and he turns out an ok prospect, then we have Turner, Adams, *Petty, Lever and Voss going forward in the post-May era.

*Pending him staying and being put in the backline again given his rank form forward.

Forward we have JVR and then mayyyyyybe Jefferson in a year or two if he develops. Brown, Schache, Smith all gone this year, Fullarton will hopefully be depth, but that's it.

Battle is an unrestricted free agent, so don't hate the idea, but given the likely contract he'd want and the fact he'd know he'd be depth for us I don't think we're a big chance anyway.
100% agree with our forward line!
If Petty leaves then we all know we will try and turn Daniel Turner into a forward which means again our back line turns thin. if you’re looking at players you want to be traded in, you wouldn’t pick Battle that’s for sure but if Petty leaves and Turner is looked at as a forward then Battle is an option down there

I dont mind Battle, have seen him play some very good games the past couple of years.
Definitely not someone that’s a dream trade in but he’s definitely a good one. I don’t think we could go wrong bringing someone like him in. Playing with may and lever will only help him become better in my opinion. I know May won’t be around much longer but Lever and Battle is better than just Lever in the next couple of years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith would have been made inactive and is never going to play again. He's as good as gone.

Smith is OOC this year anyway his salary is effectively gone

6 months too late. And because his inactivity wasn't injury based we don't have another list spot opened up. He is incredibly selfish and foolish for what he did.

Pardon the intrusion, I recently did a video on Youtube that was meant to be on the struggles of North and ended up being a 30 minute love fest over how bloody good Tim Lamb and Jason Taylor are. When doing the research I could not believe how good their hit rate was. Jay Kennedy-Harris and Sam Weideman the only missteps from two dozen top 40 picks in a decade! Anyways, just thought I'd share my appreciation for these two, who probably don't get enough love in the media. All the best for the rest of the season. Cheers...

Pardon the intrusion, I recently did a video on Youtube that was meant to be on the struggles of North and ended up being a 30 minute love fest over how bloody good Tim Lamb and Jason Taylor are. When doing the research I could not believe how good their hit rate was. Jay Kennedy-Harris and Sam Weideman the only missteps from two dozen top 40 picks in a decade! Anyways, just thought I'd share my appreciation for these two, who probably don't get enough love in the media. All the best for the rest of the season. Cheers...
Got a bit lucky with Petracca getting past the Saints, but Oliver, Jackson, Pickett and Fritsch are probably the standouts followed by Rivers, McVee and Bowey.

Jury still out on Jefferson unfortunately, but there aren’t exactly a whole heap of guns that went after that pick so you can’t blame them too much if he doesn’t work out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back